one

LILA VOIGHT, detective in Austin, Texas just got home from her shift

LILA VOIGHT, detective in Austin, Texas just got home from her shift. she placed her keys on the counter, locking the door behind her. before she was able to walk towards her room, her phone started going off. a call from erin linsday, her childhood friend her dad let in.

"erin, hey." lila said walking into her kitchen to make herself dinner.

"hey, sorry i haven't called."

"no worries, what's up?" she turned her stove on, grabbing a pan from a cabinet.

"have you talked to your dad recently?" she raised her brow confused where this conversation was going. "i did yesterday morning. what's this about?"

"he's missing, lila."

"what do you mean he's missing?"

"we are at his house right now and their's blood and it looks like he's been taken."

"oh god," she ran her hand down her face. "okay, um i'll be in chicago in a couple of hours. keep me updated please." she hung up the phone, grabbed her go bag by the door and headed towards her car.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

ARRIVING AT THE 21st DISTRICT, LILA OPENED THE FRONT DOOR AND SAW ERIN STANDING BY THE DESK SERGEANT. "hey," she says walking up to lila pulling her in for a hug.

"what do you guys have some far?" lila questioned. erin led her up the stairs into the intelligence unit. she opened the door. walking up the stairs, she saw her dads team huddled around a whiteboard.

"guys, this is voight's daughter lila." erin says as everyone on the team turns around to see who the mysterious daughter of voight was. other than olinksy and lindsay, nobody else knew his daughter.

she saw alvin, but standing to his right was a familiar face. once he turned around, her face dropped. "jay?"

"lila?" he asked, setting a folder down on the closest desk.

"you two know each other?" erin asked. jay nodded his head moving closer to the girl but instead of moving in closer like he did, she took a step back putting her hands up.

"what do we got?" she moved around him and walked over to the board. everybody stood there, trying to process what had just happened between the two. "hello?" she asked again, getting obviously annoyed.

"voight had cameras at the front and back doors. front door, 7:00 this morning, this girl arrives." a man with dirty blonde hair points to a picture of a young woman standing on her father's front porch.

"at 7:30, two unknown offenders enter the back. we can't see if voight or olive let them in. five minutes later, she's seen leaving. one male escorts her back inside."

"ten minutes after that, they exit the back with the girl, carrying voight out. he appears unconscious," jay said walking over to lila's side.

"now we have to put an all-call message and get a city-wide search going,"