cringy cringy cringe

here is a very cringy scene i wrote a while ago with an OC character "Octavia" from a book i started a while ago. i think this is funny and i want to share the cringyness 😜

Octavia

"Draco?" I walk into the bathroom to see him slammed onto a sink. I take a step closer and notice he is crying.

His breathing is heavy and he is hunched over with his hands gripping the sink. He rips sweater off, now leaving his white buttoned shirt and tie.

I don't know why, but my first instinct is to run over to him. "Draco!"

He jerks his head around and his grey eyes snap on mine. His blonde hair that had been neatly styled is messy. The front falls in his face and had water dripping over his eyes. He holds back the tears in his eyes while looking at me.

"What is going on with you? Why won't you tell me?" I grab his hand and squeeze it. "I just wan't to help you." I realized how desperate I sounded there, but I want him to know I mean it.

He snatches his hand free from my reach. "You should leave Octavia." he snaps and breaks eye contact with me and walks away

"No." I grab his arm and force him to look at me.

He shakes his arm free from my grasp and looks past me, not even daring to look me in the eye. "I said leave!" His voice got even louder this time but I could care less.

"Not until you tell me what is going on." My voice breaks and hot tears sting my eyes.

"I CAN'T!" he is yelling now, and tears are streaming down his face.

"WHY? WHY DRACO?" I start yelling too.

"BECAUSE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!" 

"THEN FUCKING HELP ME UNDERSTAND" I grab his left forearm as I am pleading, and he winces in pain. 

I let go instantly and he holds onto his arm. He looks down at the ground and moves his hand to be on his sleeve.

What is he doing?

He reaches down for the bottom of his sleeve, and lifts it up. Once I see it, I go still. The black ink staring up at me. The snake slithering around in his arm. I don't dare look at him because I don't want to see his reaction.

He notices my face, and drops him arm. I am still looking at the ground before I manage a few words. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"YOU DIDN'T THINK I WANTED TOO?" Tears are now streaming down his and my face. "I HAVE WANTED TO TELL YOU SINCE THE DAY I GOT IT!"

"But why didn't you?" I still haven't managed the courage to look him in the eye.

"BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO BE SAFE! I DIDN'T WANT TO BRING YOU INTO THIS MESS! I NEED TO PROTECT YOU!" I lifted my eyes to meet his at these words.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO PROTECT ME!" I match his tone and I am uncontrollably sobbing.

"YES I DO" His yelling is broken up in sobs, as he slams his fists against a wall. His blonde hair has fallen in different directions all over his face.

"WHY? WHY DRACO?"

"BECAUSE" he turns away for a second before turning back to me "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

Before I can say any words, someone barges in through the door.

"I know what you did Malfoy! You hexed her didn't you?" I turn around to see Harry Potter staring at Draco with his wand raised.