Chapter 3

A strange voice sounded out of no where. Sumoki, eyes widen. He landed on the ground and fell to his knees, he put his head down and not lay an eye.
A brown mouse with a green suit on. He wears glasses that stay in perfectly. He's pretty large for a mouse. He walks in and see Sumoki. "What did I tell you about fighting creatures?"
"Sorry, book master I was trying to keep the forbidden book safe." Sumoki, was quiet.
"The book cannot be opened. But if someone was to open it they would have not survived." He walked towards the four and looked. "Why nice to meet you. Call me Geronimo. Or G for short. I am the book master of the books. I own this layer and protect every book here."
Echo calmed down. "Why was Sumoki try to fight us?"
"Well, you see the book holds information that is forbidden from anyone to read. Since I am the holder of the book, my soul is in a bind. Telling you what's in the book could get me and Sumoki killed. So, he's the guard while I sit with the book. I give him commands and he must do what I say. If not he will get the belt."  Geronimo said calmly and nods as he walks to his throne. " I am pleased with Sumoki for his actions and taking care of the book."
He sits down and holds the book. He exhales and open his eyes.
"Why must you do this to him!? Hold him by a bind? Make him do what you want?" Diablo, walked towards him with a sword in her hand. "You think this is funny?"
"Why, I never said it was funny. I am doing this for the sake of the book." Geronimo, rubbed the book cover.
"Give me that book!" She snatches it from his hand. "You are crazy thinking a book can take priority over  life."
"Don't open it!" He stops. "You leave me no choice."
He grabbed her by the neck and held her down. "You  such a pretty young lady. I don't need to do this. Unless."
Diablo, stopped "oh don't tell me.. I ain't sleeping with  the book master."
"You definitely, read my mind. I need some company . Would one of your friends decide to be my company?" Geronimo smiled.
"What about Sumoki?" Diablo still in a choke hold.
Sumoki, stood up. "I am there to guard the book. I have no use for him."
"That's kinda depressing." Diablo frowned.  Mr. G, why not talk to Sumoki. Since he's been there the longest?"
Geronimo, sat down on the throne  and put Diablo against his body. She can hear his heart.  She felt so bad for him.
"You know what, I want some privacy. Everyone leave." Diablo smiled.
Everyone left.
LEMONSSSS
So, Mr. G, how about something spicy?
"Uh, wait. Are you sure?"  Geronimo held her tight.
"Sure, I don't mind a little fun." Diablo guilded his hands on to her chest. "How are you feeling?"
"Uh.. well.. uh." Geronimo, had nothing to say.
She felt a little pulsing on her back. "Oh, what's this?"
He held her closer. Lifting her head and giving her neck a nibble. She moans causing Geronimo to pulse even harder.
They both stripped the book shelves.
END of lemons

"Well now what?" Echo waited outside. "Why would she kick us out."
Sumoki, looked away. "He's getting some business done."
Amity, "what does that mean."
"Just unfinished books to read." Echo said.
"But why is Diablo there."  Amity was confused.
"Picking out the right book for us."  Echo shook his head in disbelief. He lies to amity because knowing that doguin. He's probably going to tell everyone.
Sumoki, looked back at the door. He crouched down and sighed. 'Why is Geronimo, getting himself into trouble again' Sumoki looked up and look at Echo, echo looked at Sumoki and frowned. Echo walked towards Sumoki and sat in front of him.
"Hey, you okay?" Echo cocked his head to the side a bit.
"Yeah, just a bit worried he might got himself into a problem." Sumoki looked down at the bricked floor. "I get he's a lonely, rat. But I think he should rethink his actions."
Echo, stared at the floor too, and looked at Sumoki. "I don't know his backstory. But I do have a question. If you mind me asking?"
Sumoki, looked up and shook his tail a bit. "I am all ears."
"What's the purpose of the forbidden book. What makes you have to protect it?" Echo, looked away for a Second. "I know it's a sensitive topic."
Sumoki, closed his eyes. "Well, I will tell you.. it goes..."
the door slams open. "Sumoki!" Geronimo yells.
"S-sir?" Sumoki, has his back face at Geronimo. With his head down.
"Don't you ever mention anything about that book!" Geronimo pointed.
Echo got up and his tail twitch "What about that stupid book!! And where is Diablo?"
"Worried about your bunny slut?" Geronimo giggled. "Well, I made sure she is in a safe place."
Sumoki. Sat there wanting to say a word. He knows what Geronimo is doing is wrong. His tail twitch harder and harder.
Echo, stomp his foot. His spiked grew larger. "Quit using others as manipulation. That's abuse!"
"I don't see the abuse here!" Geronimo shrugged.
Sumoki, opens his eyes and stood up. He turned to look at Geronimo. "You- you used me."
"Of course I did. The book has nothing to do with you!" Geronimo held the book.
Sumoki, stared deeply where the reflection of Geronimo stood. "I shall not be used as an object. I have no use, which makes me useless!" He raised his arm out and smoke formed. "You will die, Geronimo!"
"You can't fight me, I raised you!" Geronimo frowned.
"You raised me to kill all. The book has no words. It's nothing but a book about your life and why it's way better then everyone. Your pathetic lies meaning nothing to me now!"
There was a small bang. It got bigger and louder. And a boom came from the doors. It was Diablo. "Geronimo, you have no choice but surrender!"
"Oh sweetheart, you been loved and cared for." Geronimo, looked around. "Did you not enjoy the love I give you."
"The love I got was from that forbidden book that has nothing to be forbidden about. It was about you and your life." Diablo held her sword pointed at him.
He looks on both sides. And see Sumoki with his hands pointed at him and on the other was Diablo with her sword.
"Please, don't hurt me. I didn't mean to manipulate any of you! The forbidden book is a lie. I made it up so I can have someone protect me. I was lonely and having someone make it up." Geronimo fell on his knees and begin to cry. "I am so sorry! I felt power."
Diablo, put her sword down and looked at Geronimo. She looks at Sumoki and everyone else. "S-should we?"
Sumoki, put his hand down. "You know, Geronimo. You can be such a baby sometimes. Though you raised me. I still love you."
Geronimo, still on his knees, Looked up. "Well, I wasn't trying to manipulate anyone. That wasn't my goal. I didn't mean any of these!"
Echo, looked at everyone and begin to tear up. "That's sad."
"Want to get some tea?" Geronimo smiled. "I will tell you all about the book."
"Brrrr!" (Sure!) lark, smiled.
"As long as we are not going to be trapped again." Diablo smiled.
"If I do, please do let me know." Geronimo bowed as an apology.
Diablo walked towards Sumoki. "Sumoki, look I am sorry.."
"No, I am sorry. I was told the wrong information."
Sumoki frowned.
They all went inside for some tea.