Chapter 4

Sumoki, held the forbidden book and begin to burn it with his hands. The book lit on fire and he drops it. Geronimo, begin to cry! "Nooo, how dare you betra—"
"You betrayed me over for s*x,! Lied to me and put me aside, as if I am nothing to you!" Sumoki stared at Geronimo and looked at echo. "Got a rat trap?"
"Brrrr" (over here)
"Wait.. you are not going.. to..." Geronimo was quiet.
"I shall forbid you from ever talking and send your life Away. This book was obviously controlling you as a mouse. You shall sent to death." Sumoki grabbed the rat trap. "Keep him intact, set the trap and let it drop."
Amtiy and echo set the trap. Larky kept watch. Sumoki, squinted his eyes. "You can't prove your innocence. I have given you many, and you failed all."
"Why would you... Sumoki, I trusted you." Geronimo looked at the floor
"I trustEd you. You left me alone and lied to me."
"Trap is set!" Diablo yelled.
"Good. Let's Put Geronimo there!" Sumoki used his powers and carried Geronimo to the trap.
"W-wait, please you have to believe me. I am sorry the book took priority. You already burned it... I didn't mean to leave you for s*x, you been so loyal... I know what I have done is wrong. I don't want to leave now." Geronimo begged. "Please Sumoki."
"You make me believe that all where bad. In reality you are the one that's bad. Everyone here has been there for me. Made me realize who is there for me and you aren't." Sumoki looked and closed his eyes. "Everyone turn around."
Everyone turned around and there was a snap, on top of sounds of trying to escape.
"S-Sumoki... please. I can't..." Geronimo trying to breath.
"You mean nothing to me." Sumoki crossed his arms. "End it Diablo."
Diablo walked with her sword over her head. "Didn't take you far." She swings and hit him on the back of the neck and about to sliced him.
"Diablo, I love you." Geronimo whispered.
Diablo, stopped and think about it. "No you don't."
"I trust you with my books." Geronimo begin to tear up.
Sumoki, begin to feel bad. "Dammit!! Release him and never see me again."
They all released him. And walked out. "You are not to get near anyone. Or i will have you executed in the next." Sumoki, walked out.
"But.. i." Geronimo stopped and looked around. "Why can't I think like a normal rat. I think is s*x and that's it." Geronimo looked up and see everyone there. "Everyone is still here ."

Geronimo wake up. "Where am I.." he took a breath. "It's just a dream."
There was a knock on the door. "Come in."
Sumoki walked in. "Sir, are you okay?"
"Yes!" Geronimo hugged Sumoki. "I had a horrible dream. About everyone was against me."
"That sound scary." Sumoki patted Geronimo back. "I am going to invite some friends. I think you may know some." Sumoki smiled.
"Sure, names?" Geronimo cocked his head.
"Echo, lark, Diablo and amity!" Sumoki smiled.
Geronimo looked like he seen things. "Are you okay, G."
"Y-yeah."

Diablo walked in and so Is everyone else.
"Good morning, Sumoki and G." Diablo smiled.
"Oh good morning!" Geronimo sweated. 'I have to hide me sexuality'
Diablo jumped on the bed and her breast bounce. "How you been? Haven't talked to you in forever."
Geronimo, shuffled his blanket, "yeah, it's been a while!"
"You okay?" Sumoki cocked his head.
"Yeah, just a bad dream." Geronimo looked away.
"I had this dream that we where in a library and someone was getting clapped." Echo shrugged. "Think our dreams are connected!"
"SHIT." Geronimo yelled. "I mean. Oh wow. I never had that happen before."
"Yeah, someone gave me a paddle on the desk." Diablo looked at echo. "Do you remember that part?"
"Yes." Echo looked at Geronimo. "You where in my dream."
'Was the dream real?' Geronimo think to himself.
"Yeah, I was getting clapped by, Geronimo." Diablo giggled. "It's just a dream though."
"Suspicious that we all have the same dream?" Echo means it's gonna happen.
"Deija vue?" Sumoki frowned.
"Not exactly, like our dreams know the future." Geronimo smiled.
"So deja vue?" Sumoki shrugged.
Geronimo got up. And his eyes widen. "When the book was destroyed it took us back. With a memory."
"Wait, how did you know?" Echo cocked his head.
"The forbidden book, reads that if the book was to by destroyed it causes it to bring us to the past with the memory that happen in the future. Causing it to be a dream. Sumoki is right about dija vu." Geronimo walked to the desk. "Which means.." he turns around. "It wants us to learn from our mistakes, and bring it back to prevent it from happening again."
"Revealing the forbidden books word may open a new page. Quickly, Geronimo. Go to the book and see what it openes to." Sumoki smiled.
"Good idea." Geronimo ran down and everyone followed.
Geronimo opens the door and find the forbidden book glowing. He lift the glass case and opens the book. "A mile stone." Geronimo stopped reading.
"What does that mean?" Echo scratch the back of his head.
"It means, hitting a mile stone will lead the library to open up more and have the ability to turn back time and learn from the mistakes we made in the future." Geronimo smiled. "Example, if echo hits Diablo, we can turn back time, by waking up and have the memory and we learn not to hit Diablo, and turn to a different path. Like a root of something."
"Brrrr, brrrr brrrrrr" (when does the turn back time occur?"
"Usually, when something happens and have regrets."
"So the book I burn has took back time and the book is back like it never happen." Sumoki looked at the books and look at Geronimo. "If the book is burnt then it would take back time. But if we have something we regret it won't take effect."
"Not exactly." Geronimo corrected Sumoki.
"Makes no sense, let me do something that I regret." Sumoki walked up to echo and kick him on the balls.
"Dude, are you for real." Exho fell on the floor.
"I feel bad." Sumoki felt guilty.
*nothing happens*
"Oh, huh? I guess certain people?" Geronimo looked at the book.
A page turned and shows a passage. "The one who kicks is the one who cries."
"It's a riddle." Geronimo looked at everyone.
"Well, guess who is going to cry today." Diablo giggled.
"Wait. That means death!" Sumoki frowned. "I kick someone and that means I could lose that person and cause me in tears."
"Refuse this action immediately!" Geronimo yelled
The book begin to glow and the action of Sumoki kicking exho was revered and they all woke up.
"Well that worked." Sumoki was relieved.
"Thanks goodness." Echo smiled. "The pain is gone"