Chapter 1: Toker🌉

As I open my eyes I realize I don't know where the fuck I am. I look around and see i'm in a rich ass house, and there's people lying down all around me. I was familiar with some of their faces, but last night is a total blur. 

Most of my nights go like this, I get ready, I get high, and I wake up in some random rich persons house. My head feels like a brick. I reach for my phone and it's literally at 2%. I look at the date and it's Friday, I think to myself, shit, i gotta go to school. So I looked around and grabbed a random skateboard and started riding my ass to school.

As i'm making my way out of this rich white neighborhood, i see this black thing on the ground, as i get closer it's a black leather notebook.
I think to myself, "am i trippin".
My curiosity it's takes over and i go to pick it up, but i noticed it was sticky and gross, like a damn child's hands, so i grabbed a napkin out of my bag, because there's no way i'm picking that shit up with my bare hands, and i shoved it into my bag.

Then I hear a car honk at me, so I turn around and i see my home boy Tristan. He has black curly hair, and he's a typical light skin with chains and a grill. Even though he's a really good friend, he's also my dealer. He's always been there for me.

"AYO IS THAT YOU TOKER", Tristan yelled.
"ye", i mumbled.
He offers me a ride to school, i said yes., even though as I walked closer to the car I noticed my ex boyfriend, Luke was sitting in the front. He has light brown hair, and an athletic build, he always used to have a good sense of humor, but now its different.
Flashback, me and Luke used to be a thing until he started developing feelings for one of my best friends  (Faye).

"Yo you look like a mess", says Tristan.
"Well you know me", I replied, as I plugged my phone into his car, and checked my makeup, on snapchat.
The rest of the ride was awkward as fuck, because Luke didn't talk to me, like he used to. We used to be so close, I wish we never dated, because it got to us in the long run.

When we pulled up to the school, I stumbled out of Tristan's 1967 Mustang, yeah, i know right, sweet car.  Everyone was looking at me, I tried to to ignore it, but it bothers me so much to have all these eyes on me. 
I walked faster to my 1st period class so i could see one of my best friends, Sage. Whenever Im with her, no one looks at me.
As i'm walking through this bum ass school, I see this fine guy, he looks at me, but in a different and less judgmental way. As I make eye contact with him, he smiles at me. He looks new, but then again, I never pay any attention.
Especially after the breakup with Luke, but when I see this guy in the halls in makes me forgot people are staring. He is so tall, he must be like 6'0, and his brown fluffy hair almost covers his eyes. He's wearing a grey sweatshirt with a red flannel over it.

When I was about to go up to him to ask for his digits, this girl walks up to him. She has long eyelashes and perfect legs. I recognized her immediately, ugh it's Kelly. She's the most racist and bitchiest girl alive. I cant stand her, especially when she walks up to him like it's nothing. Instead of going up to them I just walked on, so that I can get to 1st period on time.

I entered my 1st period science class. I love this class so much because my best friend, Sage, is in this class.
I see sage sitting in the back with her resting bitch face, as she combs through her dark brown thick hair. She's wearing a oversized graphic tee, with a pair of leggings. I walk up to her, to tell her what happened last night, but I knew she wouldn't care. So I just decided to tell her about the mysterious notebook I found.