Chapter 2: Sage🎇

As i'm listening to Toker's bogus ass story about a notebook she found, I noticed her long blonde hair was very messy, and her eyeliner was very smudged. She's wearing what seems to be a body con dress, but she wearing a green sweatshirt over it.

Although I act like I don't care about anything, i'm starting to get worried about Toker. It's seems like she hasn't been sober in months.
When the bell rings, Toker walks back to her seat. While i'm doing my science assignment, the door opens, and when I look up, it's Cameron. He has dirty blonde hair, and golden brown eyes, and a sharp jawline. He must be like 6'1.

When he walks into the classroom, we make eye contact, and he sits down in the seat in front of me. All of a sudden, i get a message on my phone. It's from a random number.
The message said:
*** *** ****
Hey wanna meet up after 1st?

I was really confused on who it was, so I looked up and Cameron looked at me. I instantly knew it was him. My heart was beating so fast. He didn't seem like the type who would like me.

When first period was over, I walked out of the classroom and I looked behind me, Cameron was following me, so I walked into the closet that was closest to me. I waited 10 seconds and Cameron walked through the door.
"We got three minutes", he said.
Instantly, we started making out. He had one of his hands on my waist, and the other on my face. We barely had any time, so we only made out.

When we had one minute to get to class, he left without saying anything. I walked out 20 seconds after him. When I noticed Kelly was talking to Willow, she is the most beautiful girls at our school, she has black box braids, full lips, and pretty brown eyes.
I walked closer to see what kelly was saying, and I heard the most racist thing come out of this bitches mouth. I didn't hesitate, I walked straight up to this racist bitch and right hooked her right in the jaw. She fell to the ground and started crying. People started crowding around. Everyone was laughing and taking videos, then all of a sudden, I get a tap on my shoulder, and it's the principal signaling me to the office.

I'm sitting in the office replaying the fight in my head. Then the vice principal Mr. Jackson calls me to there office. I stand up and follow him. When I sit down in the seat across from his desk, he asks me why I punched Kelly.
I said, "Because she's a racist piece of shit"

"Watch your language, Sage", says Mr. Jackson.

"Sorry I just couldn't stand it", I replied.

"I understand, and i'm not gonna give you a
detention this time since you were standing up to a bully", Mr Jackson said.

"Thank you", I replied as I walked out of the office.

When I got to the main hallway, I ran into Faye. I asked her where she was going and she said she was skipping out. I asked if i could go.
She said, "of course".

I also really don't wanna go home to my parents, because even they are both there, it seems like i'm invisible to them. So i was really happy to just go home with Faye.

As we got into her black Jeep wrangler, I grabbed the aux because this bitch has the worst music taste. Drove 15 minutes to her house. She had a huge two story house with 6 bedrooms and everything was organized and clean.
We walk in and go to her huge ass kitchen to get a snack, we each grab a bag of chips and go upstairs to her room.
She has a huge room with high ceilings, and a white canopy over her king mattress bed. Her walls are pink (obvi) and she had cute little plants everywhere. I laid down on her comfy bed, while she sat in front of her vanity and fixed her hair to get ready for the party tonight.

When we are all finished getting ready i got a text from Twyla.
The message said:
Twyla
Hey, I need you guys right now. SOS.

I look at Faye, and show her the message, she looks at me says
"Let's go".