Chapter 4: Faye🏞

I started crying in the bathroom. I couldn't believe it. This can't be true. I got in my jeep and started driving to Twyla's house because where else would I go.

I went to Twyla's because Toker is always high and Sage is just a bitch.

When I got there, her dad was passed out on the floor. I feel for Twyla. Her dad is a dead beat that hits her and drinks all day long. She is one of the nicest girls at our school. She keeps to herself but every one loves her. She's so pretty. She is blonde with low lights, green eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips. She is basically perfect.

She was shocked that I went to her. We're not the closest.

"Faye? Why are you here?" she asked

"I need to tell you something" I said in return

"What?" she asked

"I'm pregnant" I say

She looks at me shocked. I mean I don't blame her. I'm pregnant at 17. Plus this kid would be so short it's not even funny.

"Are you gonna keep it?" she questioned

"NO!" I yelled. "I'm don't want to keep it but if i tell Kade, he'll want to. I don't know what to do" i said as i broke down in tears.

"Everything will be okay, you don't have to tell Kade, but you should tell Sage and maybe Toker." she responded.

"Why would I tell them. Sage is a bitch and Toker doesn't understand half the things I tell her." i say

"Sage will understand. She may seem rude but i promise she will be there for you. And Toker, well I don't really know. She's high all the time." she said.

We just sat in silence as she hugged me. I went home at like 1:00 am. As I got home i thought about if i should tell Kade. I mean it is his baby, he should know, but knowing him, he's going to want me to keep it.

Flashback, me and and Kade have broken up like 6 times, every time we broke up, we had angry breakup sex, and made up. He's always had anger issues so I don't blame him for hurting physically or mentally, his mom died when he was really young, so that might be why he acts up on me.

When I get home I look into my vanity mirror. It's not because i'm narcissistic, i'm actually really insecure, and i'm always wondering what I look like. I stare at my big green/yellow eyes, and my jet black shoulder length hair, that I keep re-Dyeing because i hate my brown hair. Then I look at my body, i wish I was taller but i'm only 5'0. After a while of daydreaming I finally fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a text from Kade. He was asking if wanted to come over. I look at the time and it's 12am, i replied to the message with. This is the perfect opportunity to tell him about the pregnancy, I just hope he's okay with me not keeping it.
I got dressed, and put on some makeup on, then I made my way downstairs to say goodbye to my parents. They don't like Kade, but how could you blame them, he doesn't knock at the door and greet them, when he picks me up, he just honks in his car outside, blasting music.
When he arrived a couple minutes later, walked out the door before he honked. I opened the car door, and got inside. It smelled like a hot box. He was on the phone with his friend, and he wasn't even paying attention to me.

When we got to his house we just chilled in his room. I kept thinking to myself about how I was going to tell him. Plus he is high as fuck right now. It was building up inside of me, so I just blurted it out.
"Kade i'm pregnant".
"WHAT" he yelled.
It went silent.
"Well are you going to keep it" he asked.
"no" i replied quietly.

Then looked down at me, and just struck me across the face. I was shocked. Kade has never hit me this hard. I started crying, and he was yelling at me. I couldn't take it anymore so i grabbed my coat and walked out but he wouldn't let me leave. He grabbed my arm.
"LET ME GO KADE"!

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING RID OF OUR BABY?"

"ITS NOT EVEN A BABY YET"

I shoved my arm away from him and ran out his bedroom door and out the front. I started sprinting down the street. I called my mom to pick me up.
When she picked me up, it was silent. Until I said,
"Mom I need an abortion, please don't tell dad."