iQuit iCarly

Olivia's POV 

I just came back from Amya's apartment and saw my dad sitting on the couch and Freddie at the computer laughing about something. 

"Come check out these two guys who sent a video to iCarly. com". He said and Carly came over. I watched over their shoulders. 

"Now before beginning a surgical proceger I first put on my blindfold". One of the guys on the video said. 

"Blindfold? But how will you see". The other guy who was dressed up like a girl said. Then the blindfolded one zapped the other one. 

"So why'd they send this video in"? I asked Carly and Freddie. 

"Here's what they wrote us. Dear Carly and Sam . . .. .. . . and Freddie". Freddie started. 

"Oh, they added you". Carly said. "No I added me". Freddie said. "That's just sad". I added and Freddie continued reading. 

"We are big fans of iCarly so please play our video". Freddie said, then played the video they attached to the bottom. 

"Carly". 

"Sam". 

"If you don't play our video, we'll eat bananas till we explode". They said and began stuffing bananas in their faces. 

The next day they had Fleck and Dave go on iCarly and they played their video, which I watched like a thousand times. 

Then after the show I went with Carly, Fleck, Sam and Dave to the Groovy Smoothie. 

T- Bo told us to try this new smoothie. I sipped it and it tasted fine at first. But then my mouth felt like it was on fire. 

We all ran to the table next to our and began chugging their water. We went back to our table and looked at T-Bo like he was a mad man. 

"What's in these smoothie's"? Sam asked. "Jalapeno juice". T-Bo told us. 

"The spicy mixes with the sweet to give it a one of a kind evil taste". He continued. 

"No chiz". Sam said and T-Bo walked away. 

"We have been trying to get our video's on iCarly forever". Fleck said. 

Then we sipped more of the smoothie and had to gulp more water to sooth the burn. 

"Our video's have gotten more views since you showed it on iCarly then our total in a whole year". Dave told us. 

"you guys have lots of power". Dave said. "We know". Sam said.  

"So what are you guys thinking for your next video"? Carly asked the boys. 

"Yeah, our next video has to be off the charts awesome". Dave said. 

"How come"? I asked him. 

"Because my dad wants me to stop making video's with Fleck". Dave said. 

"His dad doesn't like me". Fleck said. 

"He hates you, and it's not just that, my dad thinks comedy video's are a waste of time". Dave explained to us. 

"Who care what your dad thinks"? Sam said. 

"Cause some people listen to their parents". Carly told her. 

"You guys know about ishort's"? Dave asked. I love the video's on ishorts.  

  "Well their doing this thing, the best comedy video summited by the end of the mouth wins five grand". Fleck told us.