The Blood Always Drips

! Sexual Content !
! Boy x Boy x Boy !
! Gay !
! Drinking !
! Abuse !
! Bruises !
! Swearing !
! Horrible Grammar ( Please correct me if it's not good) !

The sounds of screaming awoke George. As he listened to the shouting of Dream and the whimpering of Sapnap " YOUR AN IDIOT SAPNAP YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT! " Sapnap Could not take the overwhelming situation so George always had to step in " W-Well.. " As George ran down stairs almost tripping over each step the silky cold floor had sled on to the tip of his feet " Leave him alone Dream! " Dream had gotten up from his Seat and walked to George each of his feet stomped louder and louder he had gotten so close that he could slap George " You shut it. " Sapnap had enough of this bullshit and ran to Dream as ever step he took brought more fear he had hit Dream from behind causing Dream to collapse " COME ON GEORGE! " George held onto Sapnap's hand tight and did not let go once. As they ran into the bathroom Dream followed behind them.
Sapnap hurried and locked the door before Dream could even touch it " What are we gonna do!? " George looked down and started to droop

" I-I don't know.." Dream banged on the door " OPEN THE DOOR SAPNAP! " George and Sapnap embraced one other and sobbed " I-I Miss the old Clay.. " Sapnap said in sorrow. Dreams eyes widened and he had stopped banging he fell to the ground and curled up into a ball " I-I'm so sorry! " George had looked up in joy and opened the door quickly " Dream! " as George ran out he fell to his knees and embraced Dream " W-What? George..?" Sapnap was still skeptical and didn't want to be fooled " Sapnap..? " George ran back and grabbed Sapnaps hand pulling him to Dream " Come on Sapnap! " Sapnap looked down he didn't want to see dreams face. Every step felt like pain " Dream. " George had sat right next to Dream " Sapnap Come down here! " Dream had also looked down and regretted everything he has done " I-..I'm sorry Sapnap.."
Sapnaps eyes widened in angry and he cluched his fists " OH YOUR SORRY NOW!? " George was sensitve to loud noises so he had covered his ears but he could still hear the yelling " Sapnap please st- " Sapnap could control his angry so every single word he spilt out he didn't mean " SHUT IT GEORGE! HOW DO YOU FORGIVE HIM? HES JUST A BITCHASS ALCOHOLIC! " "I-I.." George had gotten up and ran up stairs. Dream looked up and had tears dripping down his face " Please don't get mad a George. " Sapnap look down at Dream and realized what he had done

" Get up Dream! We have to get to George! " Sapnap stuck a hand out for Dream. Dream held on to Sapnaps soft warm hands and got up they ran up the stairs the bedroom door was closed " GEORGE OPEN UP! " George was silent and could hardly talk "N-No.." Sapnap banged tried wiggling the door " Please George! " George had gotten up and unlocked the door then he scurried to the edge of the bed he didn't want them to see him. Sapnap opened the door in a hurry " George! " Dream had ran quickly to George " Are you okay? " George look down and tears dripped from his face ".." Sapnap got down on his knees at scooted closer to George " I'm so so sorry George.. " George looked up and Sapnap and hugged him " I forgive you.. " Sapnap hugged George back he didn't want to let go but had to at some point " Thank you.. " Dream smiled and got up " Come on guys it's getting late let's eat breakfast " Sapnap got up and ran down stairs " DREAMS MAKING WAFFLES " George giggled and held Dreams hand down the stairs " Oh Sapnap " Sapnap and Dream both started to laugh as well " What? Your waffles are the best! " George sat down next to Sapnap on the couch. Sapnap put his hand over George's shoulder and smiled " Hehe " Dream went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast " Waffles will be ready in 5 ! " George and Sapnap were starving so they were excited " Okay thanks Dream! " - 5 Mins later - " Waffles are ready! " Sapnap and George had walked to the table and sat down " Thanks Dream! " Dream blushed and nodded his head " Of course anything to make up for my actions " George and Sapnap got up and embraced Dream " We forgive you. "

735 Words lol :D