Can we just be friends?

? swearing ¿
? Polyamorous ¿
? Georgebur ( I hate this ship honestly but it's for the AU ¿
? Karlnapity ¿
? Sensitive topics ¿
? Dundy ¿
? Awsamdad ¿
As the night skies arise and the shimmer coming though the window you see Sapnap and George sleeping. - The next morning :) - George awoke and yawned Sapnaps eyes were in the road " Morning sleepy head " George got up and smiled " Morning " George got dressed in the back seat and then sat up front " So were are we heading to? " Sapnap looked at him and said " To Karl and Quackity's " George's eyes shimmered and he was excited to see his brother " Yay! " Sapnap smiled and they pulled into the drive way. ( Okay just to explain I'm going with the AU of Quackity and George being adopted by Sam so yeahh ) As George leaped out of the car Quackity ran out very quickly and hugged George. Of course Karl and Sapnap were taking pictures. " Aww! " yelled Karl Quackity blushed in embarrassment " Shut up! " ( I don't have anymore ideas so I'm gonna tell a story time :) so basically today was my last day of school because of spring break. And well of course my Pansexual ass has a crush on a boy and well he is really nice and sweet. I only have 2 classes with him not counting my elective ( My elective is over btw ) well in all my classes he kept trying to get my Attention somehow. Well In math class he caught me starring at him and he turned and look at me  I started to giggle because of the way he just turned around so quickly. He smiled and I did to and yeah that's all. Anyways I'm thinking of turning this into a Singer AU as well idk lol anyways that's all I can think of )
296 words :)