Going home

! Swearing !
! Polyamorous Relationship !
! Abuse !
! cheating !
! Karlnapity !
! Skephalo !
! LGBTQIA+ !
! Real names !
! Dundy !
! George x Wilbur ( THIS IS ONLY APART OF THE STORY LINE. ) !
( I DO NOT SHIP THE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. )

As George and Sapnap stepped into the car Dream wasn't their. George asked " Where's Dream..? "
Sapnap looked down and said " George get in now. " George didn't even get a chance to ask the next question because Sapnap was already speeding " We're gonna catch a bitch George. " Sapnap said with all anger. George laid back and watched the cars pass one by one. - A few hours later - " Okay Geor- " Sapnap looked and George and he was knocked out. Sapnap started to giggle as he picked up George and walked inside he set George in the couch and brought a blanket over to him. " Aw my little gremlin." As Sapnap kissed George's head he ran up quickly into Dreams room and saw him a Fundy. " Dream. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? " Fundy looked at Sapnap " Sapnap..? " Dream looked at Sapnap in tears " Oh my.. Is George? " Sapnap threw Dreams car keys " He's fine. " Fundy got up and said " Sapnap I swear I didn't know..! He told me- " Sapnap pushed Fundy " HOW WOULD YOU NOT KNOW HE LIVES WITH ME YOU BITCH! " Dream got up and punched Sapnap " DONT TALK TO FUNDY LIKE THAT! " Fundy got up " SAPNAP! " Sapnap fell to the floor on his knees and started crying " I cant believe you Dream.. We thought you changed." Dream laughed " You think I need you guys!? I only used you! Sapnap your just a stupid useless know it all and George is just a Colorblind freak that sleeps all DAMN DAY! " George stopped in his tracks. " W-What.. " Dream looked up and saw George standing their wearing his hoodie his blue and brown eyes glowing in the moonlight and his brown hair simmering so quietly and his lips as soft as the moon " G-George? " George looked down and turned from the stairs and left out the front door. Sapnap quickly got up and walked to the front door as well " No.. " "I.. " Dream said regretting everything he had said Fundy hugged Dream " It's okay I'm here.. " Dream hugged Fundy and the night passed too fast. Sapnap and George were in the car driving " Hey Sapnap.." said George Sapnap still driving not looking at George " Yes..? " George snuggled up into a blanket " I think we chills break up.. " Sapnap looked up and said " Yeah.. But do you promise we can still be friends? " George smiled " Of course Sap. "

425 Words swag unu