You Promised

! Swearing !
! Sad Sapnap and George !
! Cheating !
! Boy x Boy x Boy !
! Abuse !
! Running away !

As they days went on and the nights got colder we end up in winter. " Hey Dream George- " Said Sapnap. Dream looked over and smiled " Yes? " George was stuffing his face. He cover his mouth with his hand " Yes Sapnap? " Sapnap looked at the game while playing " Since its winter and our apartment is getting smaller we should buy a house." Dream looked at Sapnap and his smile got bigger " I'll start looking " George swallowed his food and sprang his hand up " CUDDLES! " Sapnap laughed and Dream wheezed " Okay George " ( Ofc they cuddled uwu * After the cuddles * ) Dream kissed them and smiled " I should go look for the house." George held onto Dream " Whyyy- " Sapnap held onto George " Babe if you want we can go bake a cake." George's eyes brighten and he stood up " Yes! Yes! Yes! " Sapnap giggled and got up " Let's go. " Dream smiled and sat down at the desk " You guys have fun. " Sapnap and George walked down the steps and as soon as they got down George had ran to the kitchen " Cake! "

*A few hours later * Dream eyes widened as he finally found a house he ran down stairs quickly " I FOUND A HOUSE! " George and Sapnap ran to Dream jumping up in excitement " YES! " " YAY! " Dream jumped up in happiness " I'll talk to the dealer tomorrow " George smiled and jumped up " Cake Time! " Sapnap looked down at George and giggled " Okay George " Dream smiled and they went to the kitchen "Hey guys " Sapnap and George looked over at Dream " Yes? " Dream didn't want to ruin the moment but he knew if he didn't this would become a mess " The house is in California.." George looked up and placed his plate down " What..?" Sapnap had dropped his drink " We're in Fucking Florida! " George looked down again " Does that mean you have to leave..? " Dream looked at George and Sapnap " Yeah.. But only for a week or so " George started to cry. Dream felt a sharp pain just as if a knife was stabbing him " George.. " Sapnap had started yelling " YOUR GOING TO CALIFORNIA JUST FOR A HOUSE!? " Dream looked at Sapnap angrily " It was your idea to get a house! "

George hardly ever got involved in fights " Don't blame Sapnap for this! You decided to buy a house in California! " Dream looked Down " Guys I didn't know you were gonna be this mad " Sapnap had gotten closer to Dream and slapped him " Mad!? Mad!? No we're just fucking upset. " George's eyes widened he tried to run but his body made him stay still " SAPNAP! " Dream had punched Sapnap " YOU LITTLE SHIT! " Sapnap and Dream kept fighting and George run in the middle of them pushing them back " STOP! " Dream had pushed Sapnap " YOU BITCH! " Sapnap got up and kicked Dream " FUCKING ASS " George was still between them "S-STOP! " As Dream and Sapnap took there last hits they ended up hitting George and as George fell on the ground he curled up into a ball " O-Ow.. " Dream and Sapnap looked down quick and started to hold onto George " GEORGE! " George passed out Sapnap fell on his knees reaching for George " GEORGE! GEORGE! "

544 Words!