Chapter Three

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jade woke up to her Uncle Benny screaming in her face "Get up and ready because I've got stuff waiting for you downstairs. Look pretty."

Jades POV
I slowly crawled out of the air mattress we ha set up and I rummaged through my clothes until I found my favorite shirt my dad had bought me a few weeks back, it was a tie dye tank top that got a little short in the front, and a pair of ripped jeans with some galaxy print vans. I then grabbed my wand to curl my hair and then added some eyeliner and mascara then walked downstairs.

"Uncle Benny?" I quietly shouted "Where'd everyone go?"

"I'm in the den." He shouted back

As I walked towards the den, I heard people taking, "must be my mom and Jake" I thought to myself as I walked into the den with four extremely hot guys.

"Uncle Benny?"

"Boys, this is my beautiful Jade." He blurted out

"Well hello." Said a gorgeous boy with a dreamy smile and beautiful brown eyes "Im Sammy.."

"I'm Jack.."

"I'm Gilinsky... My real name is Jack but I go by Gilinsky."

"& Im skate."

I waved to the four cute guys, not knowing what to say, so I just smiled.

"Okay... This wasn't your mothers idea.... In fact, your father clearly said that if anything happened to where your mother couldn't financially support you or Jacob, that these four fellas right here would take you under their wing and support you." My uncle Benny hesitated

"Wait, your basically giving me up?" I stuttered "or like selling me?"

"Don't put it that way baby doll." Uncle Benny tried to cheer me up

Selling me wouldn't make me the happiest girl. Especially to four strange guys whom I've never met. Uncle Benny walked up to me.

"They're not actually buying you... but in a way they are." Uncle Benny whispered into my ear "Okay, should she take clothes?"

"No. He said he will get her a new wardrobe." Gilinsky admitted

Uncle Benny nodded his head then reached into his pocket pulling a box out.

"Keep in touch." Uncle Benny said as he handed me a new iPhone "I love you. Please treat my niece good."

When the guys and I got into the car, they told me we were gonna be driving for thirteen hours to Nebraska..

"13 hours?" I asked

"It's not as bad as it sounds.. That's what I thought when we started driving.. Not only that, but you're with us and if I do say so myself were pretty cool." Gilinsky said as he started the car

"She probably thinks we're some psychos.. We didn't actually buy you.. I mean your dad gave our manager now money to take you in and to like pretty much support your every needs, thats why he gave him money... for you.. and because he knew that your mom would be an emotional wreck... Not only that, our manager was really close with your dad--"

"I'm catching on." I joked "So you guys aren't the creeps that I thought you were?"

"Uh no." Skate laughed "That's kinda creepy.."

"Your dad just wanted what was best for you. He knew your mom couldn't take care of both you and Jacob." Sammy smiled "The plus side is, you will be with us four instead of Peter."

"So Peter is your manager?" I constantly asked questions but they didn't stop answering.