Chapter Eight

Sammy's POV**
We went into a few stores and got her about seven outfits, then we left because fans started realizing who I was and I didn't want to get her caught up into fan drama.

"Well that was fun!" I exclaimed
"Very!" She laughed as she it into the car. She was actually a really beautiful girl and she was cool so I guess you could say I had a bit of a crush on her.
"Do you wanna drop this stuff off then grab some food? Downtown, there's this rocking burger place." I said
"Sounds good!" Jade smiled

We pulled into the drive way and Jack and Jack were there. We ran the bags to Jades room then walked out with Jack J following us.

"Can I like actually meet the girl?" He laughed
"She has a name." I hissed
"I know. Jade." He hissed back
"You can talk to her when we get back. We need food." I laughed and we got in the car and drove off

"So.." I said trying to make conversation "Do you miss your boyfriend?"
"I don't have one." She replied with a little snicker
"You don't?" I gasped
"Nada." She laughed
"How?" I smiled "you're so cool!"
"Thanks, but I never really talked to guys much.. I just -- don't rub off on them I guess."

I wasn't sure what to say but I just ended up blurting thing out.

"Well they're idiots. The last few days that I've known you or even talked to you, you're actually a pretty cool girl. I don't see why some one hasn't jumped on you yet. In my opinion you're like girlfriend material." I just pretty much embarrassed myself because I haven't even known her long.. Possibly about a week. But she smiled so I guess that's a plus...

We pulled up to the burger place, Haileys Hamburgers to be exact, and we got out of the car and walked inside. We go to order then a bunch of girls crowded over us, so Jade told me to go to the bathroom and she would wait for our food. So I did.

"Sammy!" I heard Jade bang on the door "Hurry!"

I rushed out of the stall then ran out of the bathroom so I wouldn't get mobbed. As I was running, I grabbed Jade hand and she dropped the food, that was the least of our worries though. As we got outside, still running, it started to rain and we still had to find my car. I got tired, so I stopped running and so did she. I turned around and I accidentally bumped into Jade. I looked down at her and we made eye contact.

"Uh-uh I'm sorry." I apologized
"I-its okay." She said as she flipped her wet hair. She eventually looked away which made me turn around and continue to look for the car.