Chapter 1:surprised

Zara's Pov:
I woke up in my small bed as my purple hair grazes over my face. I must look like a wreck! I said to my self ,I then hear a loud speaker saying,get your nice clothes on girls we have adopters coming today!!

I don't even pay attention to the "important" announcement ,because I know I'm never going to get adopted as all of the other girls always told me.
I hop in the shower a wash my hair and clean my self,then I get out dry myself off and pick out a black lace dress from the wardrobe and I slip it on, I think to myself "ugh who would want to adopt a girl that has cuts up and down both arms, not to mention beat up by my "mother" "

I walk out into the hallway and see 4 tall teenagers,that I am assuming are around the age of 18-20.

I sigh expecting to get rejected,like always. I look up and see a tall dark haired boy point to me,as he says "I want to adopt her"
I'm shocked,my jaw drops to the floor as I hear the front desk lady say "okay then Zara go pack up, your getting adopted."
I run up to my room and start shoving in the little amount of clothes that I own into a small bag.
I walk back downstairs and see 4 teens grinning widely at me. I put a small smile on my face and walk out with the boys.