Chapter 3

I ended up crying my self to sleep.
The next morning I get out of bed and take a shower and run to the closet to pick out what to were. I decide on, a black band tee and white skinny jeans with some combat boots.
My phone starts to vibrate and I quickly run over to were it is and see who texted,the screen said "From:Calum-come down stairs and eat breakfast,we are going shopping today!!:)" I roll my eyes and wonder why he texted me,I mean he could have just like came up to my room,but whatever.
I walk down the stairs and see all of them sitting at the table talking but then they all turn around and see me. Ashton just said "well,you gonna stand their or are you gonna come eat?" I then walked over to the table and started eating.
When I was done eating I ran upstairs but I was stopped in my tracks with Calum yelling "hey,remember we are going shopping for some new clothes for you!" I came back down stairs and walked out the door with all 4 boys.
In the car:
Luke was to the right of me and ashton was to the left so I decided to have some fun:). I pinched ashton on the arm and did the same to luke they Both yelled out saying "OWWWW STOP THAT ZAILA THAT HURT" I laughed so hard while i was being stared down by all of the boys,
We finally got to the mall and I automatically ran into Hot Topic and I ran to the band t-shirts! I got a All Time Low shirt and and a Green Day shirt. After that I went to Aeropostale and got 6 pairs of black Skinny jeans. I convinced the boys that I wanted Starbucks so ya know,I got a coffee.
When we left the mall I put on my ear buds and was listening to Hands On Houses,but then I was interrupted by Michael asking me "what else do you want to do"
I shrugged and said "idk I think I just wanna stay in my room for a while,my stomach hurts" Michael nodded and turned around
We got back to the house and I grabbed my bags and walked upstairs. I was wondering what was up with my stomach so I went to the bathroom and saw blood and I said "OH SHIT THIS CANT BE HAPPENING WHILE IM LIVING WITH 4 TEENAGERS (BOYS)!!" I saw that I only had 2 more tampons and I threw my head into my palms. I walked down stairs and awkwardly went to Ashton and said "can we talk in private?" And he said Ya of course and Michael,Calum and Luke looked at us weird as we walked out of the room.
Conversation:
A-so what's up,why did u want to talk in private?
Z-Umm well it's kinda that week of the month,and I'm out of U know.....Tampons😁😳
A-Oh umm do u want me to go to the store real fast?:)
Z-Umm yes please.
A-ok
Z-o and Ash?
A-ya?:)
Z-PLZZ KEEP THIS A SECRET 😁
A-sure thing
Z-thank you.!