𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭*

summary: in which; you have a little date with Harry that results in some sexy time afterwards.

trigger warnings: sexual content, mature themes, alcohol consumption.

word count: 2.6k

includes: alcohol, fingering, oral (male and female receiving), sex.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

        "HAVE fun on your little date with Harry."

You shot a glare to your best friend leaning on your door, your fingers rummaging through the drawer of lingerie you kept hidden away. "You're just jealous cause you're on a dry spell." You remarked, pulling out your favorite baby pink set, laying it out on your bed. Tonight was the night of your weekly date with Harry, and like always, you knew it would be one of the best nights of your life.

        "You're right." Your best friend sighed exaggeratingly, "Just try to be a little extra loud tonight so I don't have to watch porn." She gave you a wink, a sound of disgust leaving your lips as she disappeared down the hall. She was a weird one, but you loved her for it. You dropped your towel and slipped the pink bottoms up your legs, letting them pop against your hips as you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

Your hands grasped onto your breasts, your head tilting as you realized how your right boob was bigger than your left, but you decided not to let that bother you because apparently Harry could care less. As long as he gets to touch them. You shook your head at the thought, not really in the mood to get yourself worked up before your date. You clasped the bra, straightening out the straps before you took your silver dress off of the hanger, wiggling your hips as you guided it up your legs.

You pulled the zipper up, running your hands down your sides as you looked at yourself in the mirror. The confidence required to wear a dress like this was absent when you were in school, but the moment you met Harry, it all changed. While you still had your insecurities — the stretch marks on your legs and thighs, the dips in your hips that made you want to take a pair of scissors to them, and the weird, oddly shaped birthmark on your stomach — but Harry assured you that you were beautiful, and that he loved you just the way you are. So that makes it a little easier.

Just as you fasten the strap of your black stiletto, you hear a knock on the door downstairs. Your heels clicked against the floor as you pranced down the stairs, adjusting the backing of the earrings dangling from your ears. Harry was leaning on the door frame, dressed in a slick black suit and leather shoes, his hair styled to the side and his keyring spinning on his finger. His beautiful, long fingers. "Don't you look ravishing."

Your hand rested on his cheek as you pulled him in for a quick kiss, stepping back to allow him into your apartment. "You don't look too bad yourself." He closed the door with a soft thud, following you up the stairs and into your bedroom. He made himself comfortable on the edge of your bed, watching you move yourself around the room to collect your phone, keys, and wallet.

        "Well, if it isn't my two favorite people." Stacey appeared in the door, her eyes setting on Harry on your bed. "Harry." She nodded at him, Harry looking at her with a confused look before he looked at you.

        "Stacey." He laughed, standing up once you started walking towards the door. "You look like you just crawled out of bed for the first time in weeks." The banter between your boyfriend and best friend could go on for hours, so you yanked him away before they even had the chance.