𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

└  warnings

this book will contain mature themes. vulgar language, explicit and detailed sex scenes, alcohol, and drug consumption.

the sexual content may include and limited to: legal age gaps, male and female masturbation, sexually arousing fantasies, fingering, oral (male and female receiving), daddy kinks, knife kinks, cheating, wax kinks, cockwarming, breeding kink, public interactions, overstimulation, bondage, edging, spanking, choking, sexual toy use, sub and dom play, ddlg, etc.

changes will be made to the above list if necessary.

└  other

i will not write about incest (step-members not included) and consensual non-consensual sex. any chapters marked with a ( * ) include nsfw themes. i will add possible trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. they may vary from first person, to second person, to the third person. i write in the perspective of what i deem fit for the one-shot.

and last but certainly not least, i am open to constructive criticism and opinions on each chapter that i write. i enjoy feedback and hearing in what i can improve in, what you, as a reader, would like to read more of, etc. hate towards me or any hurtful comments will be deleted. there are ways to give criticism without being a disrespectful, rude twat.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡