𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥)*

summary: in which; reader is a plus size girl who fights her insecurities every day. Harry is her fiancé who loves her no matter how she looks and plans to show her that her weight is not an issue.

trigger warnings: mature themes, self-harm, body dysmorphia.

word count: 1.7k

includes: insecurities, body dysmorphia, oral (female receiving), weight talk, self inflicted scars.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

IT was midnight when Harry returned home for the night, having spent his entire day filming for the new music video he had come out. After the long day of following orders and making decisions, he wanted to come home to his fiancée, Y/N. Coming home to her made every day full of work with it. Just knowing that he had her waiting for him at home with open arms.

        "Love, 'M home." He barely got in the door before he was taking off his shoes, leaving them beside the frame of the door as he locked the knob, ensuring their safety for the rest of the night. Their home wasn't anything extravagant, the both of them agreeing to live in a small, intimate space while it's just the two of them. But when they expand their family, they have plans to have a little farm out in the country with some land to raise their bubs... but we haven't got there yet.

Harry made his way upstairs and into the bedroom, seeing no sign of his girl anywhere. "In here, H." He heard her voice from their bathroom, his lips turning into a grin as he entered the room and seen her in nothing but a silk gown, looking as beautiful as ever.

        "Well, welcome home to me."

        "Stop it." Her cheeks were flushed when she looked at him through the mirror, applying serum all over her face, just a small part of her nightly routine. She spent her entire day at their home; cleaning, redecorating, dancing in her underwear in the kitchen, and self loathing.

        "Mm, bellissima." His arms wrapped around her figure, his chin resting on her shoulder as he looked at her, admiring her beauty.

Harry spoke Italian quite frequently, and it always had her stomach in a fit and her mind in a haze. "You know what that does to me." But Harry did know, and that's why he did it.

        "I'm aware." His face turned into a school boy-ish grin, his lips pressing a soft kiss to her neck, letting his teeth graze the surface of her skin. "That's why I do it."

Harry's hands were resting on her stomach, Y/N immediately shying away from his touch at the feeling of her stomach on his hands. She has always struggled with body issues, and it's something that she's never been able to get over. She was considered obese for her height by her physician, and since that day she hasn't returned to see him. Most times she struggles even leaving the house because she's afraid of being made fun of or talked about as she walks by.

        "Don't pull away from me." He pulled her against his chest, locking his arms around her waist. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." His hands rested on her hips, right in her hip dips. "All of you."

        "Yeah, right. I've seen your exes." When her insecurities take over, the words that come out of her mouth are thoughts shoved deep in her head. "All 5'10 with flat stomachs and long legs."