Chapter 8

Not so long after, RM came to the coffee shop to pick up Kai. Yoongi and Jin didn't accompanied him because they are too exhausted, so they decided to go straight back to the hotel.

Kai thanked Cal before she and RM left.

While on the way, RM noticed the sudden silence of Kai. He asked her of the matter... "Hey, baby. Is everything fine? You look off."

Kaia answered: "I'm fine, baby. There's nothing to worry okay? How was your shopping with Jin-oppa and Yoongi-oppa?"

RM: "It's good. We bought gifts for Taehee and Ji-ah. But of course for others, too."

Kaia: "Oh wow, that's great. I bet the two young princesses will like it."

RM: "I hope so."

Kaia: "Of course they will, baby. You know those two, they are not those picky type."

RM: "You're right. I bet their parents really raised them well."

Kaia: "Of course they are. And all of you were also there to help them."

RM: "Family is family, baby."

Kaia: "I know. And that is what I love about all of you."

RM: "Don't forget that you're part of this family, too."

Kaia: "Of course, I don't. Thank you, baby. Thank you for everything. I love you."

RM: "Anything for you, baby. You know that I love you so much."

They both exchange smiles while looking into each other's eyes with full of love towards each other.

Not so long after, they reached the hotel

Not so long after, they reached the hotel. They were being escorted by their personal bodyguards to their respective rooms.

As Kaia and RM reached their own rooms, they quickly took a shower and changed into their clean clothes.

On the other hand, Kaia is still thinking about her conversation with Cali earlier. It keeps on bothering her. She doesn't know how to convince Yoongi to help Cali, but still she wants to try.