Chapter 10

When Bryan is out of sight, Cali immediately released a deep sigh. The people around them who witnessed the scenario was being asked to leave the place and go on with their own businesses. The staffs of the café went back inside and resumed with their works. RM, Yoongi, Jin, Kai and Cali also went inside the café and settled on a secluded table far away from the other customers.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. And T-thank you for helping me." Cali apologized.

 "It's okay, Did he hurt you elsewhere?" Kai carefully checked her.

"No, Kai... well except for the bruises on my wrist. He gripped onto it tightly. I thought I might loose my hand if he didn't let go." Cali tried to make fun of the situation, but the boys are not smiling though... "Yoongi, thank you for what you did earlier. I really appreciate your help. And I'm sorry, too."

Kaia suggested: "I think we should let the two of you talk."

Jin seconded: "That's right. I'll try to call the others and inform them of what happened here. I will also inform Bang PD-nim of what happened. The social media must be on fire by now."

RM: "I'll help you handle it, hyung."

Jin, RM and Kaia left Yoongi and Cali so the two can have a talk. The three who left went to sit on the other vacant table.

Cali: "I'm sorry that I got you involved with my mess. I didn't expected it to be this early. I thought I hid well from them, but Bryan still managed to found me."

Yoongi: "There's nothing to be sorry for, Cal

Yoongi: "There's nothing to be sorry for, Cal. I meant what I did earlier. I'm sorry if we have to know about it. But Kai doesn't look good after your conversation yesterday, that is why she shared it to us. I hope you will not get mad at her. She badly wanted to help you."

Cali: "I know, and I'm not mad at her. Instead I'm thankful. If you didn't get here on time, maybe Bryan successfully dragged me back to Hongkong."

Yoongi: "That man is really a fucking idiot. How could he hurt a girl, and in front of a huge crowd. He should be ashamed of what he did by now."

Cali: "He is really a fucking jerk and idiot. That's why I don't want to marry him. He'll only do harm to me."

Yoongi nervously grabbed Cali's hands and softly caressed them. Cali was taken aback with Yoongi's sudden action, but she didn't dodge. She let Yoongi held her hands. She find it very comforting, too.

 She find it very comforting, too