Bonus Chapter!

After 2 years...

The boys are still living together. They kept their promise to each other, that they will still be living together even though they will be having their own families.

 They kept their promise to each other, that they will still be living together even though they will be having their own families

The boys bought a property in Gangnam-gu and built their dream house there. It looked like an apartment-style building. Cal kept her promise before, that she will design and personally handle the construction of the dream house that the boys wanted to have.

And so, after a full year of construction and beautifying the house, it was all done and fully furnished. The building is for each one of them. The top floor is their recreational area where the kids had space for their playground, and their swimming pool.

2 years had already passed and all of them are happily married and had their own kids as well.

Tae and Yoonah still had Taehee with them. But they planned of adopting a child since Yoonah cannot bear another pregnancy anymore. Taehee also loved the idea of adopting a baby brother.

Jimin and Alice added another member to their family. Last year, Alice delivered a handsome and healthy baby boy, who they named Dae-ho. So they have Ji-ah and Dae-ho.

JK and Rina also has a baby boy. They named him Joo-Won. The baby is a months old now.

RM and Kaia has twins. A boy and a girl. They named them Min-Jun and Katherine. The kids are 1 year old now.

Hobi and Lisa is expecting their baby girl few months from now. And they planned on naming her Hailey.

Yoongi and Cal also has their months old baby boy. They named him Yeon-Jin.

Lastly, Jin and Nana is also expecting a baby boy. They planned to name him So-Ki.

They lived their everyday lives dedicatedly in making their families happy and doing everything for their children. They continued working with their own businesses. Lately, the boys also joined in running the business.

Jin joined the KGC as the Chief Operating Officer, while Nana is still the CFD.

Jimin helped Alice in the company.

Jin's father offered Cal a position in the Kim Co. And she gladly accepted the offer. But alongside with it, she is still affiliated with their family business in Hongkong.

Rina and Lisa opened up another branch of their restaurant. Lisa migrated in Korea, but her restaurant in New York is still running, she let her sister managed the restaurant.

RM, Yoongi, Hobi, JK, Tae, and Kaia are all working in Hybe alongside with Yoonah.

Everyone of them lived like those in the fairy tales... They lived happily ever after..

END

****************************************************************************

Thank you for spending time in reading my stories. :-) stay tuned for more.