Lady Whistledown

Lady Whistledown's

SOCIETY PAPERS

Tuesday 02, 1815

Dear Readers

The Ton are abuzz with the latest gossip, and so it is my honor to impart to you: 

Mr. Colin Bridgerton shall be returning to London on Thursday 04, 1815  after two years of continuous traveling to many exotic places outside the country (Greece and the names for the other "many exotic places" are currently 'unknown'). 

The dashing gentleman, age: four and twenty (soon to turn 25) will be in London for the entire social season so we can expect him to find a bride (I must say that Mr. Bridgerton, no wonder will be the most charming man to attend this season) and get settled soon. 

And as we all know that 'The Hampton'  family house, after four years of the family's departure to Manchester has been opened this morning. The servants can be seen cleaning the house and I, The Author is definitely the first one to inform you that The Hampton's will be returning to London after four long years next week, Tuesday to be precise. 

It is unfortunate that instead of 'all six of the Hamptons', that is Mr. & Mrs. Hampton, their eldest daughter Anne, their son Daniel followed by Charlotte and Jonathon, only the respected Parents will be returning back to their official residence along with their children Charlotte and Jonathon. 

The other two Hamptons, Mr. Daniel, and Mrs. Anne (who married Mr. Oliver Ashbridge two months ago) will not be returning as Mr. Daniel Hampton and his wife Mrs. Jane Hampton, as well as Mr. & Mrs. Ashbridge, will be spending time with their dearest families back in Manchester. 

The source through which I have attained this information will remain unknown. 

Dear readers, please remember that it is always I, Lady Whistledown that informs you all about the gossip first. I ask you all to have patience and wait for my future papers. Patience, after all, is a virtue.

Your's Truly,

Lady Whistledown