Lady Whistledown

Lady Whistledown's

SOCIETY PAPERS

Friday 05, 1815

Dear Readers: 

The arrival of Mr. Colin Bridgerton set the whole Ton with excitement, the Mamas especially as he returned to London after two years of travel only yesterday. The young man will be staying in the Bridgerton Maison with Mrs. Bridgerton and his siblings. No wonder, Mr. Bridgerton will be the golden boy of the season. 

We can expect drama and scandal this season as the Mamas will try to set up their daughters with the gentlemen. Honestly, I cannot wait to write more about all of the scandals and latest gossips circling the town when the season starts. 

Speaking of it, the invitations for the first ball of the season were handed out today. The upcoming Saturday at Mr. Mendeleeve's. Like the whole society, I am looking forward to attending it and perhaps you, the Readers can expect me to write about it.

On a different note, It has come to my knowledge that Mr. Nigel Berbrooke's head "accidentally" got stuck in a bucket yesterday afternoon. Only God knows why he placed the bucket on his head in the first place. Mr. Berbrooke claims to have a few harsh rashes and a swollen neck after the incident well I advise Mr. Berbrooke to not put his head in a bucket again. 

Your's Truly, 

Lady Whistledown