killian jones 1

♔ ꨄ ♔

♔ ꨄ ♔

The rays of heat and light radiating down from the sun scorch the earth around the beanstalk. It's tall, ascending past the clouds and farther into the heavens where the giant's 'realm' is hidden away.
               The legends say that once upon a time the giants pillaged the lands, stealing everything in sight and murdering all in their way. Stories say that magical, crystal beans were used to aid the giants in their descent from their kingdom. And in the final battle the magic beans were burned to useless ashes, leaving only one giant left to guard the untold and priceless treasures.

But that isn't even slightly why you are tied at the hands with a coarse rope next to the smirking Captain Hook, at least you know him better as Killian Jones. Not too long ago ( read as three hundred fifty something years ago ) you and Killian were sailing the seas when the two of you stopped in a small port on the coast of nowhere. There you met a young woman in a bar, miserable with her life. So you did the one thing that Killian and yourself would hopefully and happily remain anonymous in - helping women with what you both could. Sometimes it was murdering an abusive husband, but in Milah's case it was just a life of boredom and dreams.
Bringing Milah onto the Jolly Roger, having her join the crew as one of your most trusted men, and pillaging the lands as the ship went. Of course, Killian and your own relationship had been complicated at that point in time; you were his first mate since back in the days of the navy ( back then you were just a hand although Jones saw much more ). When Rumplestiltskin, Milah's boring husband who she felt hardly loved her at all, became the Dark One he came looking for the pirates that 'killed' his wife. Only he killed Milah with barely a though of rescue and cut off Hook's hand for trying to stop him. Killian still thanks the stars above for not allowing the awful Croc to take you from him, despite being nothing more than best friends both secretly feeling more back then.

Now you and Jones are so damn close to getting to Storybrooke where you can finally kill the bloody Crocodile. Milah hadn't just been Killian's second mate, she had been your best friend and only other female crew member. So that is why you're after revenge, that is how Killian is at your side through it all. That and the simple fact that he kissed you just before the curse hit-

( total word count : 461 words )
just a short
little Killian image
vote and comment
for a part 2!!
ps requests are
wide open!!