The whole summer?

I was sitting on my couch stuffing my face with cereal. I heard the door swing open and my mom walked through the door.

"I got donuts!" She said.

I hid my cereal.
"Uhh no thanks mom I'm not hungry" I said smiling.

"Seriously. You always beg me for donuts and the one day I get you some you don't want any? Adeline you are so complicated" she said.

"Sorry mom" I said laughing. I walked into my room.

"Hey Adeline me and your father are going out tonight since he hasn't been home in a while" my mom said.

"Ok cool" I said smiling.

I took a long nap so I could stay up for the new season of Bridgeton.

When I woke my parents were gone. I turned on the tv.

"Yes it's on!" I said clicking the show. I heard my door creak open.

I got up slowly.

"Mom?" I said looking over the side of the couch.

I sat back down. Maybe it's the air conditioner.

I turned on the show and was watching the first episode. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I rummaged through the pantry looking for popcorn. I heard a loud bang. I looked behind me.

"What the fuck" I whispered. I looked by my foot.

The popcorn was next to the bottom. I grabbed it.

I stood up and put it into the microwave. I heard another crash.

"What the hell!" I mumbled.

I paused my tv. I turned on my flash on my phone and walked down the hall.

"Who's there?" I said. I looked around.

"It's just my imagination" I said.

I walked over to the microwave. My popcorn was done. I grabbed it out of the microwave.

I sat back down on the couch and turned my show back on.

After the second episode I heard a loud scream coming from my room.

I stood up. I saw a dark figure moving.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT IM GONNA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS" I yelled. I grabbed my bat.

I thought I was hallucinating but I obviously wasn't. I walked down the hall to my room.

I walked past my alarm and it started ringing. I jumped and my soul nearly left my body.

"Fuck!" I said slamming it on the ground. I walked closer to the bed and when I got to the end I felt something grab my foot.

I screamed bloody murder and jumped on the bed. When the person stood up I kicked them in the face.

The lights turned on. Mitch was standing by the door.

Miguel stood up.

"Oh my god" Miguel said.

He looked at hawk on the floor in pain from me kicking him in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled.

Tears started to form in my eye and my heart was beating uncontrollably.

"I COULD HAVE CALLED THE FUCKING COPS ON YOU GUYS" I screamed.

"It was just a joke calm down Adeline" Miguel said. Bert came out.