sick day

The weather is quite good today with a little hint of winter breeze. But here lies oikawa on his bed. High fever. Even though he is sick he is still so God Damn handsome.
His face flushed pink making his cheeks looks plump. His eyes glassy. His unruly bedhead hair falling slightly on his eyes. A blanket wrapped around his hot body. His lips red and swollen from constant biting.
Underneath his blankets he is wearing a alien Pjs.
His mother is on a business trip meaning she knows nothing about him getting sick. He has been sick for the last two days and it is getting worse. Today is Monday. He was ready to go to school even though he has a fever but the problem is......

He can't walk.
Last time he ate was two days ago and dang his legs won't stop trembling. He is too weak. School just ended and hajime had already called him and given him a small scolding. Well it technically his fault but no way in he'll is he going to tell his boyfriends how he got sick. He is gonna get a scolding and probably a smack in the head from hajime. While takahiro and issei won't do anything and maybe? Record it to show the whole team. So nope,no way in hell is he going to tell them....

They are already on their way here and his room is still not clean. Standing on his feet,He slowly went downstairs. His vision getting blurry.
He slowly went down the stairs and into the kitchen,to put the food away.
But before he can get to the dishes. World swirled around him as his vision was littered by black dots. The last thing he knows is that a pair of strong hands held him,while another hand reached upto his forehead. Everything went black.

....

A scowl was evident in Iwaizumi's features as he dragged his other boyfriends to tooru's house. That dumbass always made them worry.

Dumbass.
Why can't he rely on his boyfriends??
He doesn't need to do everything alone. His pace fastened as they neared the familiar house. Each one of them had a spare key and issei offered to open the door. As they opened the door they saw oikawa in the kitchen but something was wrong he was shaking and his hands trembling. They saw him falling in front of them but iwaizumi quickly wrapped his arms around oikawa. While issei felt his forehead pulling his hand away as he felt the burning fever. Iwaizumi carried oikawa bridal style to his room and placed him softly on the bed cursing under his breathe. Worry can be seen in his eyes. Takahiro came in after 5 mins with a soaked cloth and a bowl of water. Iwaizumi let him do it,while he went downstairs to make some food.
Issei stayed with takahiro pulling another blanket on oikawa. He took all the litter paper and tissues and threw them in the bin. He found a box of tissues and brought them in.

Two hours later tooru was stirring and slowly tooru opened his eyes to look up at a very worried hanamaki who had.... tears? At the corner of his eyes....

.......

He did it again.....
He made them worry again....
Why can't he be perfect for them like they are for him??

Something must have told takahiro from tooru's expression he swiftly hugged tooru tightly.
"Tooru.....
I thought something happened to you like *sob* last time. We almost lost you....."
"Taka.... It's nothing no need to Worry
"How can I not??!! We love you damnit!!"
Matsun came and hugged taka from behind rubbing circles on his back to calm him down.

Iwaizumi entered the room and saw his boyfriend all curled up on the bed cuddling.
"Oi what do you think you're doing?? He is sick you will get sick aswell"
"I mean oikawa can't be only one getting all the attention from precious hajime~~" taka spoke up.
Iwaizumi huffed and thrusted the plate of food onto oikawa's lap giving him a firm look to eat it leaving no room for any argument. But that doesn't mean oikawa won't try.
"Iwa chan~~ I am not hungry!!" Whined oikawa
"If you don't it I am gonna feed you myself" iwa said with a smirk
Oikawa's face turned even more flushed from embarrassment when Iwa brought a spoonful of sup up to his lips. He quickly grabbed the spoon and started eating his soup.
"Gotta say tooru is cuter when he gets sick and he listens to everything we tell him to do " issei commented as he held tooru's chin.
"Hey!! I am always cute"
"Keep dreaming dumbass"
"Yeah we don't wanna hear your whines" taka joined in
"Mean!! You are supposed to take care of me and love me not attack me!!"
"Of course we are!! If we didn't you will still be in the kitchen knocked out cold" hiro huffed.
Yeah it's true his boyfriend loved him so much and he can't thank God enough to have them. He can't live without them. He can't imagine a morning without taka's soft gestures like holding his hand. Issei's soft kisses on his forehead and iwa's caring but scary gestures.
"Yeah and I love you all so much he said with a small smile looking down at his hands. In a moment he was covered by hugs from all of them.

At night they lay on the bed.
"Hey kawa how did you get sick??" Ok this was totally intentional. Hiro is a demon. Oikawa mentally sighed.
"Ummm before that is a promise to not get mad"
Iwa just gave him a cold stare.
"I..... was practising my serves in the rain"
*smack*