Ch 7

(Important message at the end of the chapter.)

(CAUTION: VERY LONG CHAPTER.😂)
"Oikawa San?? What are you doing here.....?"

"Oh I have been searching for y'all for hours. Wth are you doing in front of the police station?"

"Oh... uh... it's nothing... I uhhh just lost my umm my phone so I reported it to the police in case it was found...."

"So what is that in your pocket??"

"Uh...um...."

"Don't worry I learned everything from mom...... huh.... I don't know how he gets into such situations...

You know I am sure he is okay.... we...... we just need to wait for the police. Have you told them everything you know...?"

The three looked at each other..

"Yes.."
"Are you sure...? Please tell them what you know."

"Yes...."

They re entered the police station.

"Sir... I.. we know the number of the suspected person."

"Yeah? Ok let me note it down. But I don't think it will be much help kid. I am sure he has already  changed his SIM card."

Iwaizumi nodded and took out his phone to tell the number.

"Ok boys you better get going now. We can't let you guys be here."

"But! Please just let us be here to know if you get any thing..."

The officer sighed.
He has seen how stubborn these kids are....

"Ok JUST until we look for the location through the number you gave us."

.
.
.
"Sir!! We found that the last call was made four days ago! But after that the location is showing..... on a river....?"

"He must have made the call and then threw the SIM card with his phone on the river. Shit !"

There was only one river. So they knew which was being talked about.
The three looked at each other.

"Sir.... we should get going...."

"Yes? Yes! Yes you should get going..."

(After they had left)
"Send some officers after them I am sure they know some thing. Make sure nothing happens to them. And when it is clear that they have found the location or atleast near it, forcefully get them safely to their home. Don't take the police cars. I am sure they are not going to go with foot.

*******
"Iwaizumi I don't think we should do it...."

"I know... but we haven't told them everything.... and I......"

"I know what you mean hajime.... I also want to be there to hold him close. I never want to let him go....."

.
.
.
.
.
"I.....think this is the place....."

"Are you sure....?"

" Yes!! This is the place in the photo and he also talked about it...."

"Well.... that is correct and we are like 15 miles away from the location shown in the police station. It looks like a old haunted house."

"......"
"It used to be a factory. How tf does it look like a haunted house to you matsun...?"

".....whatever"

*****

(In the police station)

"Sir I think it's really odd and doesn't add up...."