You are more than enough

Everyone have their off days and so did Hanamaki takahiro......
Well but it seemed like now everyday was an off day. He just didn't feel okay.
His parents had been recently fighting and it looks like they are soon gonna divorce. Honestly at this point he didn't care, all he wanted was to be loved. His lovely boyfriend's of course understood him and gave him his space and love.

But like every other person, his confidence dropping and his insecurities were rising. His mind were filled with questions of what if's

What if they divorce?? I don't wanna leave either of them....
What if Hajime,tooru and issei think of him as a burden?? He is always coming to them sad and they always are so patient with him.....
What if they just pity him?? Well who wouldn't he is just a worthless burden, for whom no one will care...
Honestly he doesn't deserve his lovely boyfriends....
What did they see in him?? He is just a pathetic little whimp.

Honestly takahiro isn't like those overly sensitive, depressing, soft guys. No....
He has always been tough. He never lost his composure. But now it was getting impossible to keep himself calm and stop the self hatred that was blurring his mind.

That's why his boyfriends had become very concerned when they saw the dark bags under his eyes. He knew he should tell them. They  love him and they will reassure him but a voice in his mind was preventing him from doing it. And he was getting pretty convinced that no one really loved him and it was all a facade....

⭐⭐⭐

"Hajime"
Iwa looked up from the book he was currently reading in the school library with noisykawa.

Oikawa had a serious face and beside him matsukawa was standing. He may have the similar boring
as-always expression but a little amount worry was also evident in his features.

"What is it??" If tooru is using his first name then it must be important.

"Look we need to have a talk with you about takahiro.

Hajime shut his book and stood up, grabbing his belongings.

After reaching the rooftop,
"Hajime.....
Takahiro has been very distant....
I....
What if something is going on in his house??"
Oikawa looked shaken up but he wasn't sensitive  unless something very bad happens.
Hajime softly stroked oikawa's cheeks while he calmed down.

"Listen I think it would be good if we visited his house today and see the situation for yourself." Matsukawa took tooru's hand in his and lightly squeezed it.

"Yeah!! We need to see if makki is okay!!" Iwa just slightly nodded still thinking.

Time skip.
They had decided to go without takahiro, who had left earlier.

Although oikawa urged that someone should go with him or else he will be upset, they stayed.

Unknown to them, that small gesture was all it took to break takahiro completely. He left the gym with a broken heart and shattered self confidence.

(I didn't know what to write, I am sorry 😔😔)

When the three of them reached takahiro's house they heard voices inside. So his parents were home...
And they were fighting. So they were right....

But it wasn't the time to just sit around and watch them fight.

They had done this a million times before, when they were kids and also now. As always a strong rope was hanging from takahiro's room and reaching to the backyard. His parents never go to the backyard so they always sneak into his room without them knowing.