+BONUS CHAPTER

Oikawa woke up with a startle, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.  He looked at his surroundings. A room? A bedroom....

As he was about to get up,when  the door opened.

No one's pov
Makki came in, carrying a tray with five drinks on it. He set it down quietly, before making his way towards his boyfriend.

"W-who are you??" He looked like a scared puppy ready to faint.

"What.... ? You d-dont know me ?? I am your-"  he was stopped by a hand that blocked his mouth.

Oikawa looked at both of them time to time.

Lastly iwaizumi also came in and the chaos came into his vision.

"What's happening here?" He stopped and looked at oikawa.

"Oh... you're awake tooru, here have a drink" he ushered the drink onto the confused boy's hand and gestured him to drink it.

Oikawa took a sip. He liked it and immediately gulped down half of it.

"What's the meaning of this hajime? What does he mean he doesn't know us" makki sounded mad as well as a bit desperate. He looked back at the boy.

"U-um am I supposed to know you.....?"

"Yes!! I am your fucking boyfriend for fuck's sake!!"

"I-what ?? I-what how can I like a boy? And ami i not too small for that stuff?"

"And who are you all where's my parents??"

"Don't you recognize me tooru? It's me your iwa chan" he took the boy's hand in his, gently caressing it.

"You are going to be ok but you need to get  bedrest as you 're sick." It wasn't a total lie, he was injured and in his little space. To top it all of, he has a temporary memory loss.

Great. Amazing!!

"Iwa Chan....? Yes you kinda look like him but when did you get so tall..... and beautiful....?" The boy stared up at him with awe. Iwaizumi chuckled and took his hand, leading him to the large dressing mirror.

"Not just me, you're also very tall and pretty."

Oikawa giggled but never took his eyes of off the mirror.

"But I don't remember..... Why?"

"Don't worry in just a few weeks you will remember everything again..."

He said while caressing his palm, then gently kissing it.

A Light blush was tainted on his cheeks. He giggled and hugged hajime tightly.

A loving smile spread through all the three of them as they watched their pretty boyfriend's lively self again.

******
It was soon time to change the bandages, and apply some medicine to the wounded areas.

Well....
It took them quite a while, because, oikawa had practically ran out of their house, to get away, when issei had hugged him from behind and carried him back.

Then all the fighting and kicking with legs, with anything he can find actually.....

All in all oikawa wasn't the only one bruised anymore..

"Ouch, it hurts!! Please stop.... iwa Chan!!!!!" He whimpered, but iwa didn't budge and continued to firmly apply alcohol, to clean the area.

Small tears dripped down the boys face, as he gripped makki and matsun's hand.
They rubbed his back to keep him calm, all the while iwa cleaned up.