Chapter 2:Lunch time

I am sitting alone on a bench reading a book and eating a sandwich.

~Hi ,-I hear a voice behind me. I turn around.

-Josh?Um hi? -I say confused and scared. This is Josh Lucas. He has had a crush on me since primary school .He is handsome I can't lie but appearance isn't all that matters. He is very possessive to me even though we are not a couple not even good friends. When I'm with Danny I feel safe ,but every time he's not around Josh always comes to me. He is a good person if you get to know him. He could get any girl he wants he is a complete gentleman but unfortunately he wants me. I like to hang out with him, we have a lot in common but I just don't want to give him fake hope.

-How is the beautiful young lady today? -he asks. He always knows how to make me feel better and compliment me.

-I'm...alright...i suppose -I say hesitantly because I'm not sure if I want him to know about what is going on. I know he will lecture Danny about leaving me alone and say that this is not how you treat a girl and that if Danny won't appreciate me then he will. He is sweet and caring but he is kind of a stalker.

-What did this jerk did to you again? I told you he doesn't deserve you. You are way to good for him -He said making himself comfortable next to me on the bench.

-It's nothing ,don't worry about it,I'm fine -

Well you don't seem fine and I'm worried about you -He really cared about me.

-That Is really sweet of you Josh but I'm fine no need to worry -A tear fell of my cheek. (I am such a cry baby). I tried to do a move and turn my head from the other side to wipe my tear but he pulled me in his arms and wiped my tear with his hand and caressed my face softly.

-He really doesn't deserve you. You are the world and he chooses trash over you -He said .I just couldn't keep my tears anymore. I cried in his embrace.

-Oh my love, even with tears on your eyes, you are so beautiful I want to kiss you -He whispered.

-I'm sorry Josh you know how I feel about that and besides this is my first kiss – I said weakly

I beg you please my world just a kiss-

-Josh you know I like someone else -i cried more remembering Danny is kissing Ashley when I dreamed he was kissing me.

-One kiss my love one kiss. Let me kiss you just this one. I will never ask anything again -

He was so sweet and caring and he seemed so desperate to kiss me that I finally agreed to kiss him .Being in his arms he leaned down to my face and kissed me softly but then he regretted his kiss being soft and kissed me one more time passionately like he needed that kiss to stay alive to breathe. Like he had been waiting his whole life to kiss me. I didn't leave his strong hold for a second I felt like apologizing with the kiss. But it was so romantic, until he jumped from his seat and landed to the ground . I opened my eyes shocked to see Danny fighting Josh who was as shocked as I. I get up in a hurry and try to push Danny away from Josh.

-Danny STOP!!!!DANNY LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!! He keeps beating him while Josh is still on the ground.

-DANNY LOOK AT ME , LOOK AT ME!!!! - I shout with all the voice I have left. He stops for a moment. He looks at me with anger flashing through his eyes. I have never seen him like this .He seemed like he was possessed.

-Danny please...stop...you are scaring me please let's go -I whispered ,I didn't know what else to do I was scared that if I let him and went with Josh to the school nurse, he would do something bad so I had to go with him.

-I'm really sorry Josh... -That was all I managed to say.

He was holding my wrist so hard that I thought my bones were breaking. He dragged me all the way to his car.

-GET INSIDE NOW – He said. He seemed so mad.

-You are not my mom to tell me what to do -I said

-NOW -He shouted.

-Ok fine -I said and I got in ,in order not to make him more mad than he was.

IN THE CAR

-What the Hell were you doing with that mother&%^*#$!!? - he asked furious.

-I..we were talking...that was just a moment you saw -His face darkened.

-You Literally Kissed that as$#%le

He was pretty nice and asked me really politely if he could kiss me and I gave him my permission-

-And if he asked you nicely to f*&% you, you would have also give him your permission?! -

-You know what I think I would. Why would you even care!!?!! -

-Because I care about you and I know he is not the one for you -

-So you say that YOU can kiss anyone that you like and I can not?!!!?!? -He took a big breath

-Look,..I don't want to fight with you, I don't want to lose you princess. I just got so furious when I saw you (he found it really hard to say)ki...ssing -

-Why?!?! -

(DANNY'S POV)

I couldn't tell her why .My heart just cracked when I saw them. I felt like my eyes turned red .I didn't know what was happening to me,as Victoria had never kissed anyone before. Well except from the time we were playing truth or dare and we kissed,WE kissed. God the best day of my life. I really had to change the subject for us not to fight.I hated it when we fought.

(END OF DANNY'S POV)

(VICTORIA'S POV)

He is so cute when he is thinking.

-Why did you got mad Danny?!?!??! -I demanded to learn

-I thought he forced you... -(lie)

-Okayyyy......? -

-Umm..I should take you home, your mom will worry.. -

-Already changing the subject hmm..Fine .If you are ready then we can go  -I replied

OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

-Well I will see you at the ball my princess and i'm sorry for today-

-As you wish my prince but don't worry i forgive you -I said in a British accent ,and he drove away.