... The hopeful get despair

Izuku -' It has been almost a year since I started to see Kireina daily. We have rented an apartment together off our stolen money it's now a tradition. My parents and sister don't even notice that I'm gone .We steal a lot of money at the start of the month. We've gotten really close I'm gonna ask her out today so I'm pretty nervous.

Izuku - Hey Kireina

Kireina - How was school?

Izuku - The same as always, bullies, death threats , but as long as I get to see you my day is always perfect.

Kireina - Aww such a sweet talker.

Izuku - So would you like to hang out sometime.

Kireina - Like what a date?

Izuku - (blushes a bit) Y-yeah like a date. So whatdya say?

Kireina - Of course. How does tomorrow sound.

Izuku - Great . I'll pick you up then.

Kireina - Wait, what do you mean by "pick up".

Izuku - Yeah about that. I have to be going home for the next week just so they don't start thinking I'm sus.

Kireina - Okay that's understandable.
I'll see you tomorrow. Bye

Izuku - Yeah bye ( leaves apartment) Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! She said yes. Okay don't freak out. All I have to do is take her out for a nice day and it'll be okay

TOMMOROW (7am)

Izuku - ' Alright Izuku everything's ready. Now let's go on a date'

But unknown to Izuku our main antagonist was watching with an eerie look on her face.

Izumi - Where do you think your going?

Izuku - Ahh! Izumi? Funny seeing you here isn't it.

Izumi - What's that supposed to mean? I live here.

Izuku - Oh right. I forgot about that. Oh look at the time. I gotta go see you later.( Leaves)

Izumi - (Calls her freinds) Guys Izuku is going somewhere let's trail him.

Katsuki - Fine .

Todorokis - Whatever you say.

And so the beginning of the end had kicked off. The five most annoying bullies in the world trailed Izuku all the way to his apartment with Kireina.

Izumi - Why is he at an apartment complex.

Shōkaki- Shh he's coming this way and it sounds like he's not alone.

Izuku - So you ready for our date

Kireina - Born ready I wonder what you have in store for us.

Izuku - Were going to the mall.

Kireina - Really? I've always wanted to go to the mall. But what are we gonna do.

Izuku - Were gonna buy everything.

Kireina - This sounds like it could be interesting.

Shōkaki - 'Who the hell is she. How dare she go on a date with the love of my life. If gonna ensure that she dies by my hand and my hand alone'

Shoto - Why is that beautiful girl hanging out with that useless deku

Katsuki - I don't know but seeing him happy makes my skin crawl.

Izumi - Wait . They're getting away. After them

All - Right

At the mall