The Unforseen Simulation Joint Part II

Izuku - Who's next?

Kendo - I-Izumi. Shōkaki. He just destroyed them without breaking a sweat

Izuku - (Teleports to her face) Yeah does that make you scared.

Kendo -(Blushes) I uh. Um.

Even though Izuku is a villan she couldn't lie that she found him cute.

Monoma - Kendo ! Get your head in the game

Kendo - (Stammers)Right

Izuku - (Grabs her hand) No. Your the observation. Villans! Corner the 1-b students.

Kendo - No!

Ibara - Stay strong we will be fine.

Yui - We've got this

Izuku - Not for long you won't.

Kendo - Let them go!

Izuku - No. You can't beat me your trembling. You know what? Villans kill them!

Kendo - let the go . Leave them ALONE!

A strange shockwave came off kendo which wiped out all the unimportant villans.

Izuku - (Freezes out of shock) Impossible. How did?

Kendo -( Snatches her hand and runs to her friends ) Guys? Are you okay.

Monoma - Great actually thanks for asking

Ibara - That was amazing.

Yui - Yeah how did you do that?

Izuku - 'This is not possible. She can't be a decendant of one of them. It's not possible. I won't let it be possible'(Rushes to Kendo and points Wado Ichimongi at her throat) How the hell did you do that? Answer me!

Kendo - Do what?

Izuku - Don't play dumb. You just used the conqueror's haki of the second pirate king Monkey D. Luffy. Even I can't use that no matter how many times I touched his grave. So how the hell did you get it. Answer me or die 'Wait, she looks exactly like she looked on that day's(Stops pointing blade at her)

Monoma - Get away from her

Izuku - Don't get the wrong idea. If I killed her, would be no different from them. Plus she reminded me of an old friend. So if you excuse me. I have to ensure my children don't die to some mindless buffoons. Later. Oh and (Winks at Kendo) See you later senpai.(leaps away).

Shigaraki - Are we really just meant to stand here and watch?

Izuku - (Appears) Actually your time to wait is over. Because your fight is right here.

Allmight - Never fear for I am here!

Shigaraki - Allmight(Smiles) Finally. This day has come. I'll finally get to enact my revenge

Toga - 'So that's almight. He looks even more disgusting on person' Hey I'm going to go have some fun of my own.

Izuku - Sure Toga . Dabi . Go pay you brother a visit.

Dabi - Finally. I'm allowed to have some fun.

Toga - Well I'm. Going with Dabi

Dabi - Sure let's go. (Leaves with Toga)

Shigaraki - Well now. This is going to be interesting.

Allmight - (Point upward)Give up villans. While you still have the chance.

Shigaraki - There you go jumping up all high and mighty (jumps down) you may have never lost in your whole career but now you'll die by my hands. The hands of the one whose family you let die. Now you'll suffer a loss the same way you let my family meet their end.