Random Thoughts #177 (Update)

eH, WHAT'S THIS?! I'M NOT DEAD!!!

Uuuhhh, well, I apologize for not being active for the past few months. Alot of stuff has happened during this time, and I'm sorry for not telling y'all. I've been busy with what's going to happen to me after I graduate (If I do), trying to find a job, financial issues, family issues, and taking part in a new-ish fandom I'm part of.

I still haven't given up on The Freakshow, and after the next chapter is published, it'll most likely become easier to write (As I know how I'm going to go forward from the next point-on)! And, if I feel as though I'm doing well on pumping out chapters for that, I'll maybe start publishing another fic was been in development hecc ever since I started formatting a plan for it; but, after some research and developing characters that would be in it, I feel as though I'd be good with publishing the first couple of chapters I've pre-written!

Anyways, speaking of "developing characters", I feel as though this song I just conveniently found through YouTube would describe a situation a certain character goes through in The Freakshow (Not naming names, 'cause spoilers!): Warning: It does contain themes such as poisoning, death, and vomiting/queasiness; it even made me a tad queasy just listening to it...