Sakura Saki

Name: Sakura Saki

Nicknames:Saki, Akuma, and princess

Age:16

Family: Karai Saki (sister) Oroku Saki( Father)

Weapons: Chigiriki,ninja stars,Tessen,butterfly knives, and a Mac 22.

Hobbies:fighting, working out,  skateboarding, watching romance movies and classic gangster movies, meditating, listening to rock and gangster rap, sparring, and painting.

Personality: tough, fearless, funny( when it comes to dark humor), may seem evil but has a good heart but only does what she does to respect her father shredder. Sweet when she wants to.

Sakura POV.
  Wassup my name is Sakura Saki and I'm a Shinobi... well a big green giant turtle shinobi. I was born this way when my mother was carrying me in her belly she was cursed of a Chinese witch and turned me to a big green giant freak. I don't mind at all though I love being different. My father is not really my actual father. oroku Saki saved me when I was 1 years old because my village in Japan was being attack and was burnt down to the ground by a vicious clan but I didn't know what clan. My mother was killed i don't know how but my father saved me and adopted me. I have a sister name Karai she is only one year older then me but I can still kick her ass. We get a long pretty good we always had each other back ever since we were sisters. Yeah we fight most of the time but that is what Siblings do but the one thing we fight the most is pleasing shredder more. I'm not gonna lie my whole life with shredder has been tough, he's abused me and would treat me like a freak sometimes and he does treat karai better then me cause it's his blood. But I don't give a F*ck. I also forgot to mention I am a contract killer here in Japan for Shredder, I've killed over 10,000 people . I never killed the innocent though I just kill bastards who try doing dirty busniess and tries to take down the foot clan. My father left me alone here Japan to take charge of the foot clan and the dojo while him and my sister went to America in New York. I never knew why thought until this happen.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I was in the dojo by myself, meditation and tea always makes me feel better I was meditating until I heard footsteps. It camed towards me closer until I got up and took out my butterfly knife, pinned him down and had close to his throat.

" who there's interrupts me while I'm meditating" I tell him while he's almost bout to cry in fear.... I like that.

" my name is jimmy chun immm-m-m the m-m-messenger bo-yyyy" he said stuttering.
I let him up and he was too scared to look at me in my eyes, he gave me the letter and told him he was excused. I was looking at the letter and it was from my father!

Dear Sakura,
I need you to come to America immediately. You remember my enemy Hamato Yoshi. He is alive and I'm here in New York to destroy him. I need your help daughter to defeat his students to destroy HAMATO YOSHI!

I thought it was crazy but I would do anything to please my father. Better yet I'll kill this Hamato guy myself.

I told one of my father's very good student that is in charge here till I come back.
I went to go pack my stuff and head to ship that was going to New York.

I jumped on top of the ship and it started sailing off.

IM COMING FOR YOU HAMATO YOSHI

(A picture of Sakura)