Taphophobia - Fear of Being Buried Alive

Weeks, days, and hours have passed on this deathbed, yet we still don't know why I ain't yet dead

     Weeks, days, and hours have passed on this deathbed, yet we still don't know why I ain't yet dead. Blood, sweat, tears, they bare, they made me feel that they care. Telling me it's all gonna be okay, someday, even though I am already certain - that death is already at bay. The four corners of this room scare me, as if it despises me, as though this ain't my place anymore, like I'm already an outcast creature.
     "Mathilda! Don't go into the light!" I woke up, and Theresa is on my right, holding my arms tight with her eyes closed tight.
     Her tears poured down to my wrist, on my arms that I couldn't even form a fist "Don't go to the light!" she yelled. "You have to fight! This is the only time that darkness is what's right!" she yelled in front of me, not noticing I've already been staring at her carefully.
     "I will, my dearest sister, I will not falter," I said as I tried to feel my body, yet it's all numb like it's no longer my property.
     I'm laying in bed like a corpse that could see and speak, as my body betrayed me and made me weak.
     I coughed and blood came out from my mouth, my sister freaked out, and hurriedly called the doctors without a doubt.
     All of a sudden, I feel sleepy, oh my dearest sister, where are you? I feel tremendous anxiety, oh sleep with me, my sister, let me stay with you. As this may be my last sleep already, eternally...

     "Mathilda Hallerbow, soon, even if you're already rotten, you won't be forgotten..."

     "How could you! Said I'll go to Paris with you, get up there! You're extremely unfair!" 

     "Rest now, my love, watch over me from the skies above. Soon, I'll join you. In heaven, we'll resume our love."

     Why am I hearing these words around me? Why can't I even see? Why do I feel like I'm wearing a dress? Why does it feel like the space around me is getting compressed?
     My thought so bed slowly lowered, heard tiny particles above me squandered. I suddenly realized and had me all worried, I'm already being buried, how come? The last thing I remember was I'm waiting for the doctors to come.
     I wanted to panic, what's happening to me is tragic. The air around me started to run out, I want to scream it all out, I tried but no voice came out. I may be dead already, but my consciousness didn't find its way out. I comprehended that my eyes are already open, it's just the fact that around me is pure darkness, pure eeriness, and spaceless.

     I'm still alive! Why am I being buried alive?!

     For the last time, my lungs extended, as the last ounce of oxygen is wasted, death is already what I expected.