NEED TO READ a/n

Omg I no this is so weird but I like this ß looks so cool do you like it cause I do but it's actually and s that's looks like b. Okay sooooo. What i really wanted to say is that I will not be updating till like next Wednesday cause I have a states and capitals packet to do and it's stupid because at teacher just told us today that are test on it is on Monday so I haven't had Time to study. So due to that I'm so sorry but I need to study so I don't fail because If I even get one answer wrong she is going to makes us do it over and over again until I get If all write. Literally she said exactly that today I'm not kidding she's mean write. I'm watching zapped write now I'm on the part where Zooey and that other guy just finished their date and they have that moment. For those you don't know what zapped in its a Disney movie and it's supper cool you can go on Netflix and watch it which is what I'm watching it on. I love this movie don't you it's such a good movie for those who've watched it. loves you all.

Loves (cause I know you do and you better cause if you don't I will haunt you down and kill you "😈cause that totally isn't creepy at all write😈" but loves you all)
Avasayhola🌀