Into the woods

This chapter is going to pick up on where I left off on the last chapter but, still its a different chapter so here you go guys.
ELENA POV
Klaus slammed me to the wall and started to kiss down my neck. He picked me up bridal stile and speeded me to the woods and put me to the ground. After 20minutes of doing it we were finally done.i got up and started to realize he has a child already and was with Hayley I told him that and told him we couldn't do this. He told me he wasn't with Hayley because they were never together and just cause He has one kid didn't mean I have another. Okay but I don't want to get between anything so. He said that I wont. We had a race with each other back and of course I knew I was going to lose and of course I did. Gosh how did I know I was going to lose to the big bad hybrid. We both laughed. We went inside and I went in my room and that's when he tried to ask me again if if I would sleep in his room again and again I said NO. I think he got the message this time. I went down stairs and I saw hope sitting on the ground playing and I picked her up and played with her. Suddenly I felt my tummy and it hurt a lot. i went upstairs and I took out a pregnancy test and after 5 minutes it said...

Ohhhhh do they have the baby or not pleas comment and tell me and I will add the votes up and see but if I decide before that I will pick myself and none of that matters so you better comment before I change my mind. I have right era block right now so pleas comment and give ideas and if I pick yours then I will give a shout out to you but right now I'm going to give a shout out to all my followers and all my readers. don't forget to vote and comment and all that stuff
Lots of love avasayhola😛