Heated pretty quickly

~2 hours later~

I woke up to a thud. I was startled I woke up with a gasp escaping my mouth. I looked around my room and saw nothing but when I looked towards my window I saw the cocky son of a bitch. Wow you know what they say about the devil, think or speak of his presence and he shall appear. I had the sexiest dream about him. It sound really creepy but I dremt of having sex with him and boy was it amazing. My voice sounded annoyed, angry and nervous at the same time. I spoke finally instead of day dreaming about him and his rock hard abs and..... FILTER.

He said something. "Filter what?"

I realized that I was thinking outloud, which was another annoying thing I hated about him. When I was about to speak I felt something rise up from my stomach I got up held my mouth and ran to the washroom. I spilled all my guts out even though I hadent eaten anything but a energy bar and energy drink to keep me alive and not walking around like one of the characters in the walking dead. When I heard footsteps towards me. It was him he walked towards me and held my hair as I threw up. I thought it was really nice considering he was an asshole. "Are you like pregnant or something?" Okay so I was wrong the asshole was back. I didnt even want to think about the possibility of me being pregnant. I thought about it and the last time me and chase had sex was a week ago. I got so terrified. "I- I- I- uh I dont know, the last time I..you know was a week ago"

His face was priceless. But it had a hint of hurt and surprise.  Although I dont know why he was hurt he just met me. Although I felt the same way when he was around girls.

He interrupted my thoughts and said "so...? Did you hear anything I said?"

"I-um no not really. Can you repeat that?" I said

"I said, well do you want me to get you a pregnancy test?"

"Yes please if you can. And by the way why were you in my house, climbing through my window?

"I'll be back with one in 2 min. We can talk after I come back"

He walked out the window.  He was hot and I didnt care enough to admit it so I striped into my black lace bra and black panties. I didnt care about chase at the moment all I wanted was alec. And I had no time to lose.

He came back 2 min later with a pregnancy test. It was odd he had one laying around. He spotted me laying on the bed his eyes traveled down my body I felt like he was eye raping me.

"Can I ask why you have a pregnancy test laying around your room?"

He didnt bother answering and walked up to me until I was up against his chest. Me face was mere inches away from his and all I wanted to do was suck on his juicy lips. Its as if he had chapstick on. They looked so smooth and of course I brushed my teeth after he left. His hands lowered from my shoulders down slowly giving my body shivers down to my waist as he gripped me tight. Now I was craving him. Before I knew it he was crashing down on my lips and I think he was craving me as well because his grip on my waist was tighter as he went down abit to carry me. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist and my arms flung around his neck my hands were in his hair as I was kissing him hungrily.  I didnt even notice that I was pressed up against the wall as I was grinding and rubbing on him. I felt a bulge immediately and I knew his little friend came out to play. I smiled as I was kissing him and I think he felt my smile as he was kissing me he backed away a little just to rest his forehead onto mine. We were both breathless he said "do you understand how long ive been waiting to do this?" He looked down at his crotch and said "well, me and my friend" I giggled and said "well what are you and you're friend waiting for. Im all yours." he kissed me again. I wouldnt call it kissing I would say he was attacking my lips with his bruised warm ones. He layed me down on my bed and he began to look up at me. His eyes darkened as they pierced right through me. I was thinking about a million things right now but all I care about is feeding my urge to eat him alive. I wanted to fuck him until my brains explode.

I slid my arms underneath his shirt and felt him tense up. He has a full 8 pack. And without even looking at them I knew damn sure they were toned as fuck. I began playing with the hem of his shirt, they next thing I knew the door flung open and my sister walked in. She had the biggest and happiest smirk on her face. When alec jumped away from me like I was a disease I had hurt flashed through my eyes but I quickly covered it up hoping that he was not paying attention. When I looked around and he was staring right at me with that his eyes immediately soffened.

My sister looked at me and said "If I remember correctly you have a boyfriend, and clearly mr. Sexy you arent him."

Oh she did it with calling him that I let out a visous growl. She put her hands up in surrender and said "hey, hey, hey im just stating the obvious. He is a fine piece of meat. What's your name and what are you doing with this pathetic girl, when you can be with me. I can give you a way better night."

I was going to reply when alec beat me to it.

"Well my name is Alec,  what im doing with your Amazing sister is absolutely non of your god damn business. As for me being with you, but sorry slutty isnt exactly my type. Although I heard that sluts like you have already fucked half the school, so im guessing your schedule is pretty tight, unlike your pussy."

She would have replied when I bursted out laughing to the point where tears were coming out of my eyes.

She looked at me weirdly and ran out of my room, I rolled my eyes and brought my focus back to alec. Before our steamy make out session he has dropped something on the floor it was a pregnancy test.

I looked at him and said "well um, thanks for that but if you dont mind me asking how did you manage yo get a pregnancy test in the matter of 2 minutes? "

He chuckled and said "well my mother is the grown version of your sister. She fucks everything that moves. She usually has a stash of them in her drawer. Now hurry up I need to see if that jerk got you pregnant. Hopefully I wont have to kick some ass. Im gonna go home since its late but im afraid were going to have to finish up what we were doing before we were interupted." And with that he winked and walked back into the window.

I couldnt help the smile plastered on my face. I walked into the bathroom and looked at this weird looking box. Hmm. Ive never used one of these. I have heard of them from the sluts in my school and health class. But i dont exactly know how to use it. I took a look on the back and i did as it said apperently you had to pee on it and wait 5 min. Huh? Easier then i thought. So i peed and waited. Every minute that passed by was like one year. Dont get me wrong i love babies and i would love to have one. But im too young for that and i would be too weak to carry one for 9 months. I silently hoped that i wouldnt be. And when the 5 minutes were over i sprinted to the test and almost gasped.