He Saw Me What?!?!

~♡~Piper Rhodes~♡~

I didn't mean to be as rude as I ment to. But the truth is he does make me nervous. Golden blonde hair thst flows just right and a few strands just hanging doen his forehead slightly touching his eyelashes. His fierce green eyes had a tint of yellow but the rest was pure lime green which reminded me of a rain forest. Peace and beautiful.

I got in my Mercedes and immediately drove to my house. I've lived there for about 3 years, we moved in just about the same time our neighbors did. I met the neighbors they are really nice. I haven't met their whole family I just met the mom, and the daughter Liv. She was about 4 when I last saw her it was a month ago. Apparently she has a son about the same age as me.

I got home from school about 4 mostly because of the rush hour on the freeway and because I stopped by some food store and bought myself some stuff to fill my mini fridge. I got a 12 back of diet coke some chocolate bars and most importantly skittles and gummy candy. From gummy bears, to gummy worms to big foot..you get the idea. my lovely mother had dinner almost prepared,  all I had to do was go upstairs and freshen up. I jogged up the stairs got in my room and blasted my music as I stipped into my bra and panties to put my robe on. It was a routine ive done for the past 3 months. It gets my mind off of things. And god knows what I would do without music by myside.

I wasn't in the mood to do anything I walked out my bedroom door and called my moms name "mom im not feeling so great today, so im just going to take a nap okay?" She yelled back "sweetheart are you sure you're okay, you have been like this for the past month?"and its true I haven't been feeling well for the past year but I cant explain why. I just cant be sharing this with everyone just yet. All I can do is sleep, im not depressed.  Or atleast I dont think I am. I just layed in bed trying to go to sleep. I clutch on to my pillow everynight. Hoping that it goes by well. I heard a loud vibration from my phone, I groaned because I am so tired and Im really not in the mood right now. I got a text from an unknown number. My eyes widen and I feel this ball in the pit of my stomach. The text reads "I love your purple bra & underwear they suit your skin tone, to top it off your dance moves are bomb. ;)" I felt a sudden feeling of fear and embarrassment as I read the text. I quickly replied "who is this..? And how do you have my number? And most importantly how did you see me..?"

A few minutes later I got a reply "whoa, whats with the questions kitten? And you know who I am. The love of you're life."

I still didnt know who it was. It left me thinking about who it could be..it couldn't have been my boyfriend, because I have his number and im not in love with him. He's only my fuck buddy. I replied after I thought it through "I'm sorry excuse me?"

He replied with "wow is that anyway to talk to your best friend alec?

I rush of disgust and flutter erupt in my stomach. He was extremely hot, with his blond brown hair in a top knot, his blue eyes told a story, his eyes were as blue as a midnight sky with specs of darker colors surfacing his eyes. He has freckles and his smirk can cure cancer. Not to mention his body, it already looked like he had a 6 pack of abs just looking at him. So yes I fjnd him highly attractive but that doesnt blur out the fact that he is a total ass, a cocky son of a bitch, that only cares about sex, himself and sex. He is arrogant,  and self conceded and ive only known him for a day.

I reply to his annoying text "what on earth do you want and how the hell can you see through my window?" Some how I know im not going to like his answer. Then I think about it..i've never met our neighbors son. "OH HELL TO THE FUCK! You better not be my neighbor?"

He replies and I can see a cocky smile writen all over the flipping text "And here I thought you were a dumb blond? Well dumb brunette in this case."

Im so fed up with him and im feeling sick to my stomach for more than one reason.

~♡~ALEC POV~♡~

when I got home I walked upstairs, and went to my room. I changed into loose plaid boxers, and an oversized teeshirt. I heard some music coming from the neighbors window. Ive lived here for 3 years and its pretty much been the same thing. Im not complaining I mean she was stunning. Her brown hair running down her shoulder and her slightly tanned body, the curves that shaped her body were so smooth you can literally... never mind but she has been coming home for the past 7 months and doing the same thing. Blasting her music letting her hips move with the flow, as if she is swimming In a pool of beat. But it wasn't like rap or pop it was the indie songs like christina perry, tove lo, birdy etc. Don't ask me how I know it. But its always the depressing music that she slides around dancing in. So once she turned around I cussed under my breath and punched the wall. I realized now that the girl at school named Piper Rhodes.  That was her. That girl I've been watching ever since I moved here 3 years ago..I cant believe this it feels like my heart dropped into my stomach as the acid rips it appart. My heart hurts for her. Not because she has a boyfriend but there was something going on in her life that was too dramatic for her to handle.

I asked my mom about her and she told me she lives with her mom and her dad died 10 months ago. Maybe thats why she is off. I dont know why im acting like this.. like a girl. A pussy to be exact. I need to do something. I looked through my window to call her name but I saw her strip to the music. I knew where this is going and I really didnt want it to stop. WHAT? Im a guy this is normal for me. I saw her take her shirt off revealing her boobs pushed up from her bra, they were defined and I just wanted to rip everything off of her and kiss her from her neck down listening to her moan my name in pleasure as I kiss her weak spots like her neck, lower stomach down to her inner thighs. As I am thinking of wetting her panties she starts to unbutton her pants. I lick my lips just beginning her to take them off. Okay im definitely not a perv just a horny teenage guy who hasnt had sex in 2 weeks. She slowly moves to the beat tugging on the top of her pants pulling them down and they reveal her sexy lace thong. Her ass looks so nice in it I just want to fuck her. She glides around with the music, and I think I got a little too excited. I looked down at my boxer shorts and I see a huge boner. I moan as I try to fix it, because thinking of her makes me go crazy. I decided that this massive excited friend isnt going away unless I take care of him. I take one last glance at her as I turn around walking away.

So in texted her in a couple minutes and said " I love your purple bra & underwear they suit your skin tone, to top it off your dance moves are bomb. ;) "

~☆~Piper POV~☆~

I decided to not reply to his text and just go to bed. I was exhausted,  because I haven't been eating. Its been a week and all I can eat is nothing. Everythjng I eat I throw it right back out. And all of the attempt to eat then throw up is exausting so I decide to not try anymore.