Taken?

*♡*Piper Rhodes*♡*

As he says "whatever" and turns around I notice a vein on his arm, it was from working out and god did that get me wondering if there was more for me to see.

As he sat in the middle row he had a group of girls circling him, which made me bubble. At this moment I felt bad for Chase.

Chase is my boyfriend. And obviously a girl as hot as me shouldn't stay single. Its not good for my strees level. When I dont 'do' anything for a while I start to tense up and my wall begins to crack. I have my fair share of secrets hidden beneath that wall. And trust me it is going to take a lot more then a hammer or a bulldozer to smash it.

Ms. Buck was an old lady that usually supplies for our class we have her for 70 percent of the time when Mr. Callè isnt here. And im glad ms. Buck is here instead, because all she does is take naps all the time. I could literally make out with chase right there and she wouldn't care. And thats exactly what I did every class. Once ms. Buck took a slow, steady, deep nap chase brought his chair close to mine and I put one of my legs on him, I was practically crossing my right leg over his left leg which by the fricking way was so comfortable. I didn't love chase. He was basically my distraction so I wouldnt tense up, dont get me wrong he is great but when he asked me out he told me he wasnt looking for anything serious. So we would be 'dating' to everyone but we're the only ones who knew we were friends with benefits. He was dreamy. he was a mix of zack effrons face, justin Biebers abs and hair. And the biggest p-

Chase interupts my thoughts and whispers "baby something on your mind" I shook my head and rested my hand on his cheek, slowing brushing up against his lips teasing him when he wraps his hands around my waist with a grip and slowly pulls me in kissing me it was short and sweet as he kissed his way moving down my face, slowly kissing my neck leaving red marks behind. You can call them hickeys or what ever I call them effection. I close my eyes as he continued, it felt so good a moan escaps my mouth but that doesnf matter because the class is distracted by talking loudly. I grin and giggle as we pull away but as I pull away I find that the new kid was staring at me, I didnt exactly ask for his name because I didn't want to sound like I ws interested. My eyes immediately went from happy to guilty and sadness because part of me wanted him to be the one I was kissing. I dont know why im thinking about this. It makes no sense. Im not supposed to fall in love, I cant do that to them. It would hurt too much.

~♤~Alec's P.O.V~♤~

She probably thinks I am the biggest creep ever. Im just sitting there staring at her turquoise sea eyes and her brown silky, slightly wavy hair. NO. NO. NO. I cant be thinking about this its going to effect my bad boy reputation. Turn around alec dont look at her. She has a boyfriend friend. I have a sense that I know her from somewhere. I feel like I've seen her before. Oh well she was probably another one of the girls I've slept with.

When the bell rang I quickly grabbed my books and shoved them into my black jansport backpack, I tried to catch up to her but when I walked out I couldn't see her from the crowd. I looked left and right and thats when I saw her, she was at her locker. So I went through the crowd and got to her. She didn't notice I was there so I thought I'd scare her. While she was turning the other way I closed her locker which made a huge bang that made her jump.

She looked scared and surprised to see me her words hitched in her throat as she said "W-what are you doing here"

I flashed her one of my signature smirks and I was surprised,  she was nervous around me. I realized when she wouldn't look me in the eye. I put my hand on her chin tilting it towards me, so her gorgeous eyes would meet mine. I made sure she saw my smirk, its all every girl needs to be falling head over heels for me. I looked at her still smirking and said "are you nervous? "

She looked at me and cleared her throat and said "w-why would I be nervous" I looked her in the eyes to read the truth but all I could see was pain, and hurt. My smirk faded as I felt this anger in the pit of my stomach. I just wanted to punch who ever was cauding her this pain. I dont really know why I am angry and why should I care. I am a cold heartless man-whore why am I feeling the urge to protect this one girl. Its killing me. My eyes turned worried as I asked her with a serious tone "hey are you okay?" She faked a smile almost fooling me and said "yeah why wouldnt I be, im better then okay!"

"You, my friend are a terrible liar"

"Why, do you even care. You are a 'bad boy'you shouldn't care about a girl like me. Why are you here anyways?"

The look had returned to her eyes as she said those words.

"I- I dont I mean, I do. And I was going to ask you if I know you from somewhere? You just look really familiar..."

"I mean I dont think so. We haven't met before so no. The first time ive saw you was when you 'accidentally' bumped into me"

She said, totally changing the subject.

"I feel like thats not the first time I've seen you. But thats what you get when you are the schools 'soon to be man-whore"

"Are you asking me if I slept with you. Because no, im not that shallow skittles"

"Just to let you know, any girl would dream of sleeping with me. Let alone talk to me. Oh and by the way my name is Alec not skittles.

"Well, well the self absorbed jerk has a name."

"Well someone had to name this sexy baby"

"HA. Sorry to burst you're bubble, but not everyone thinks you're good looking." She smirked showing her perfect pealy white teeth. And walked away.