Answers

Q's POV (continued):

As I left Jade's room, I sent Joe a text, letting him know I was on my way to meet him.

"Breakfast is already over. Should be docked in about 20 minutes." He replied, still obviously annoyed with me, but I'll deal with that later. 

A few minutes later, I had returned to Jade's room, letting her know that we would have all day to spend together. She had just finished getting ready, when we heard the announcement that we had reached our destination to Nassau, Bahamas.

The first thing we did in Nassau was have breakfast, considering we both missed breakfast on the ship. I gave us both time to enjoy our meal, but before we left the restaurant, I decided to ask Jade what happened last night. I felt a sense of relief after hearing that after hours of just talking - just like I remember - we decided to call it a night and after having a little too much to drink, she didn't want me to have to walk all the way back to my room. She recalled jokingly telling me that as long as I kept my hands to myself, we could share the bed and that I had actually fallen asleep before she did.

time jump -

The rest of the day, as well as the rest of the cruise could not have gone any better. I finally told the guys about Jade, after officially asking her to be my girlfriend and after meeting her, they could not have been happier for me. I also told them what Jade told me in the restaurant in Nassau. After giving the guys the answers that they were also looking for, they were no longer angry at me. The only problem I have now is not knowing how Jade and I are going to make a long distance relationship work, since she lives in Miami...