Auditions

3rd person pov

For a whole week, there was no communication between James and TJ. Every morning they would eat, shower, take turns falling asleep watching tv. Then they sleep til morning and repeat.

TJ wasnt bothered by it cause he was mad and didnt want to talk to James.
He was not one bit fased by it until he woke up one morning and James was gone. He didnt think much of it and thouvht he just went to the store but when he didnt return for a whole day, TJ started to worry.

James pov

I woke up around 6 am and it was the first time i had ever woken up before TJ. I took an advantage and packed some clothes, snacks and money. Then i went to get dressed.

Fit:

It was an outfit that TJ got for me when we first started dating

It was an outfit that TJ got for me when we first started dating. I was saving it because i knew that i would need it for a spevial occasion one dau. But i could care less right now. I put on some sunglasses and left. It was Saturday so i knew exactly where i was heading. THE BTS AUDITIONS!!!

I took a bus to a street that was 2 blocks away from the building (BIGHIT) and walked the rest.

As i stepped foot into bighit, i could hear a slightly muffled Fire by bts in the background. I heard the squeaking of shoes on floor and i heard clapping a little while after that dissapeared.

BTS AUDITIONS HERE

I saw a huge door with those letters printed on them. I walked and a loud burst of Jungkooks part in fire Blared out of the speakers. I acted as if i did not hear it. Ahhh. I hadn't listened to or seen them ever since i got with TJ so i was pretty unfamiliar with their faces a little bit. I turned to face them conpletely and they were all staring at me in awe. I waved nervously not quite sure what was happening but as i did, they all started blushing profussly.