Angry

TJ pov

I stormed out of the house, but I had nowhere to go. He was gonna go somewhere soon. I knew James. If I left, he would leave as well.

(TIME SKIP- 1 HR)

CREEEEEAAAKK. The door creaked open and I ran to the other side of the house. I watched as James walked over the the Cab Stop and caught a cab. I guess he didn't realize the car was still there. I went back inside of the house and swiped the keys before getting in the car and driving behind the cab. When the cab stopped, we were at BIGHIT. He went in and I waited. Was he going to resign from the job of being in bts? OF COURSE HE WAS. THATS WHY I LOVED JAMES. A couple minutes later, he walked out of the building with 7 tall men following behind him. 7? Now 8 with him? My blood started to boil and I gritted my teeth. B.T.S. I walked back to my car and the slammed door. I watched closely as they got into a black van and drove away. I drove behind them but not too close so they wouldn't notice me. The car parked at a very big mansion and they walked inside. BTS huh? Now I knew where they lived. I was going to make life for them A. LIVING. HELL. I turned around and drove over to the dark parts of seoul. Everything was abandoned and it was full of gangs and God knows what. There was a couple F*cking near the gunstore I was headed to. I tiptoed past them and kept myself from throwing up. The store smelled like a cat's litter box. I walked up to the counter and asked if the had An AMD-65. H e handed me the gun and asked me to pay up. I gave him 200 dollars and walked away.

" The gun was 20 dollars ya'know" he muttered under his breath.

I ignored him and walked out. I got in my car and shone my lights at the couple 0utsofe of the store. The woman flipped me off and they kept going. I fake threw up, rolled my eyes and drove away. When I got back to my house, I was glad the gun came with bullets. ITS MY TURN.