Nice and Nicer

After that, we all just sat in shock until Jimin got up and left somewhere. The others followed except for Namjoon. He was comforting me after my Ex just tried to shoot me. He was the nicest out of all of them...at least to me. After about 5 minutes, he pulls me up with him and leads me to the bathroom.

"Wash up, you are a part of the dance line so we need to get you ready. Sorry. You probably have a hangover. We TOTALLY forgot about today. When you finish, meet back here with hoseok, Jimin jungkook and Taehyung, mmkay?" He told me.

"Okay, I will hurry. Thank you" I replied.

" for what" He asked

"For everything" I said before stepping in the bathroom and shutting the door. 

Namjoon pov

The whole day, I've been comforting James and I feel bad for everything that has happened to him here so far. He told us he just moved so he probably has a really bad impression of korea.

I walked away from the bathroom and went into my bedroom. I wanted to beat whoever that guy was up. It looked like James' ex but I'm not sure and I don't wanna assume anything. I took some clothes out of my closet and layed them out on my bed.

Outfit:

I got in my shower and took a steamy bath before getting dressed and eating breakfast

I got in my shower and took a steamy bath before getting dressed and eating breakfast. We didn't talk much the entire day. It was mostly us occasionally checking on James to make sure he was okay after what happened