Chapter 2

Pic of Maddie's Treehouse (Imagine there's no windows.)
-------------------------------------------------------
3 Years Later (A/N- I know its huge time gap but I don't have any ideas what I can write about for that time period so yeah bare with me.)-

Maddie's POV

It's been three years since I got here and in all honesty its fun but I do wonder who that boy in my memory is and every night I see the memory in my dream the image looks clearer but then I wake up. Such as last night...

*Dream*

I was cuddling with a guy with blonde hair and we always do these couply things. Then I hear myself say 'I love you... Promise me that you won't let me go.' 'I love you too and I PROMISE you that I won't let go.' He said with somewhat of an accent.

*End of Dream*

What's ironic about that is he kind of looks like Newt and also has the same British accent Newt has but who's kidding me it probably wasn't Newt I would have remembered him right? But sorry about my ranting and I'll continue.

We now have like forty guys here which is pretty unfortunate for me because some of the guys do start flirting with me but Alby and the rest of the keepers try helping me with that problem. Oh and I shouldn't forget the keepers are Minho, keeper of the runners, Frypan, keeper of the cooks, Clint, keeper of the med-jacks, and Winston, keeper of the blood house aka slicers. Alby is of course the first in command aka the leader and is also like my big brother now. You might also be wondering about Newt while his second in command and his also me best friend. And while me I don't have a certain job since I usually help Clint or Frypan since they always seem short of cooks and med-jacks.

This morning was a usual morning wake up in my tree house the builders made me since I can't sleep in the same housing with the guys because that's totally awkward, head to breakfast, and help with the med-jacks with a few slicers. The next thing is help with Frypan but once I got there the box's siren rang which everyone ran to excluding myself since I usually just walk to it since it's the usual with a new guy greenie. When I made it over the poor greenie was already being laughed at and was already dropped on the ground near the box but what surprised a few of us was him running I honestly hoped he could be a runner but that failed me when he fell and was knocked unconscious and was lead to the pits. Hopefully he isn't like the last greenie, Chuck, who klunked himself three times in the pit.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully you liked chapter 2 and the next chapter should be coming up soon and it will be on Newt's POV. See you soon Runners (Yes I found a name for you guys).