Chapter 57 - Locating Them

Chapter 57 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madi's POV 

  When we got outside Chuck, Alby, and Ryland got in the back while Mark went to the pilot's seat and I went ahead and sat at the co-pilots seat. When we took flight I looked to the middle of our seats and saw a small tablet tracking the group. I grabbed it and started to tell Mark where to head.   

While I was telling Mark where to head, the others were looking down at the windows to see if they found any type of camp that the right wing would be at. It was taking us hours just to get close to where Ava and Janson were to capture the group. I didn't realize that the guys took this journey on foot and would be amazed if they still lived.  

-Hours Later- 

We were about to head back when Alby and Chuck yelled out, "CAMP!!!" 

I looked down and saw a camp and Mark seemed to notice when he started to land nearby. When we landed Ryland, Mark, and I got off while Alby and Chuck made a decision to stay in the helicopter till we saw the group. Mark had his pack while Ryland and I had smaller backpacks carrying some essential items. When we got near one of the tents I heard a footstep behind me and prepped my bow with an arrow and turned around to see Thomas. 

"Thomas?" I asked. 

"Madi?" He asked back. 

"Yes it's me. We heard what happened and I was able to talk to Minho and he's fine. Teresa turned into an annoying brat." I said. 

"What happened?" He asked while the others came out with two girls and another guy. 

"After they invaded your area they came back celebrating and we found out the truth so we decided to make a group to take down this headquarters and actually turn it into the HQ we always wanted." I said. 

"Madi?" Newt asked. 

"Newt." I whispered already near the point that I was going to sob before Newt came closer and embraced me. I snuggled into his chest while he kept his hands on my waist, trying to calm me down.

"Why is he with you two?" Newt asked and was referring to Mark. 

"He got his memories back and well he realized that the people in charge of the headquarters were SHIELD but he could never start a rebellion since no one would listened to him." I said and he nodded his head. He let me go and kept me on his hip, and in that timing Alby and Chuck decided to come out.

When the two got out the whole group questioned, "Alby? Chuck?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.