Chapter 46 - Ryland's Training

Chapter 46 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hopefully we get more and more people to join us.' I thought. 

After we talked about what my brother and his friends will do as their job we headed over and started to train again. 

"Why the hell am I still training? I started earlier than you yet you finished earlier than me." She whined. 

"Well you aim sucks, you don't dodge that much compared at how many punches you try to go for, swor----" I said before she cut me off saying, "Ok I understand." She went over and grabbed a sword and headed over to stab a dummy. 

"Your sword skills are ok is what I was going to say but if you want more help with that go for it." I said and she looked at me and dropped her sword. 

"What the hell am I going to do then?" 

"Umm the usual aiming." I said and grabbed two bows and gave her one. 

"OK grab an arrow. Sometimes I close my right eye to get the arrow to face the red dot----" I started off before she again cut me off, "I know. I got this." She said and aimed her arrow at the target. 

'It's going to miss knowing her.' I thought. I was right and she completely missed. 

"Now you see why your job is to keep training." I said to her and she shoved me. 

"Can you do better?" She asked me feeling confident I wouldn't be able to get the target. 

"Ok." I said.

I looked at her to see her jaw dropped and I laughed at her face before heading to put the bow away and go check on how Mark was doing with his mission

"I hate you." I heard her say. 

"I love you too, boo." I said to her and gave her a peace sign. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Earth Day. Hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.