Chapter 1

It all started on a summer day... I was at my friend, Regina's house, at her birthday party. She had about 12 other people there (or some amount around there) and towards the end I started getting, basically, ignored. And I realized that most of the people wouldn't really care if I wasn't there. They wouldn't miss me, that was for sure. We were going to do a dance competition, and I was complaining that I didn't want to. Then Reg (Regina) and another judge, Kaylen (who will come into play later) went to a 'secret spot' to talk. I felt kinda bad after that. And even Kaylen was like "come on, do it for Reg" and I still refused. So a little after they left to their spot, I felt like I was gonna cry. I wanted to hold back the tears because I was a teenager, I was mature, I wouldn't cry like I used to when I was little (yes I was a crybaby when I was little, I'm not now so Get Over It!) But then one of the guests asked "Are you okay?" and I was like "yeah." So then everyone else went back to there conversations, leaving me alone, sitting on the couch, alone, feeling sad but hiding it. So I went to the bathroom without saying a word, because I felt the tears starting up in my eyes. I figured no one would care if I up and left, so I did. And I went to the bathroom and cried for God knows how long when eventually Reg and Kaylen can up to ask if I was okay. I said I was but that was obviously a lie. So then they took me downstairs to their 'secret spot', which was a closet by the way, and talked to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Come on Lindsey, it's not like you to cry for 20 minutes in the bathroom"

20 minuets?! I thought, was I really in there for that long?!

"Come on, Lindsey!" Kaylen said "Why were you crying?"

"I dunno" I shrug.

"Was it something Mary did?" Rag asked.

"No."

"Then what was it?!"

They were both concerned for me, I could tell, but at the time, I didn't know really why I was sad. I mean I kinda did, I just didn't think I would cry over it. But I did. So oh well. But we talked for a little bit more, and they brightened up my mood, which was good, and I had fun for the rest of the party. Which was also good.

And that's where it all began...

A/n
Okay so this is my first story EVER so it's terrible, I know. Don't worry it will get better! I hope. But anyway comment, vote, correct me, do whatever. Even hate on it if you wanna! And sorry for all the grammatical errors... If I finish this I'll try to go back and correct it. But thanks for reading!

I loves Ya! <3

(Oh and I probably won't update everyday. :( Sorry)