Chapter Five: SkepHalo

Skeppy and Badboyhalo became close friends. They adored each other. Badboyhalo had a huge crush on Skeppy, but Georgenotfound didn't allow Badboyhalo to date. 

"Please daddy, I am a lone puzzle piece that needs a match. Skeppy is my soulmate. I will not allow you to say no to my true love." says Badboyhalo.

"No" says Georgenotfound. He never agrees with Bad. 

"But daddy, please, I need Skeppy, he is my one and only, just like how you love Dweamie-weamie, I love Skeppy."

"Well, now that you put it that was I do love daddy dweamie-weamie, I guess you're right. I will allow you to date Skeppy."

"Yay! Thank you daddy pumpkin pie!" Bad races to his bedroom and climbs into his cocoon. He doesn't have a real bed, because his parents treat him like a bug.  Since Bad is feeling like quite the rebellious youngster, he decides that he's going to run away with Skeppy in the woods and become the king of the jungle. 

"Daddy, I'm moving out."

"But bug- I mean Bad, you could get squashed- I mean hurt." Georgenotfound says.

"That's none of my beeswax, and I'm not kitten" Bad laughs demonically. 

"Bad, were you trying to be scary with that laugh, you have to be kidding me, you sound like a barbie doll on ecstasy."